C500 v MPX220

Guest stevem999

Guest stevem999

Well there's the decision for you! I'm currently tracking around town with an ageing Nokia and a Handspring PDA and I want to combine the two. I was also interested in the MPx but that looks like it's been put back to next year. So the question is, ignoring the form factor, what should I buy? I was once in the market for an SPVE200 but saw so many problems and so much grief on this forum that I steered well clear - will the C500 fall foul again??

It looks like most of the features are very similar (same OS isn't it?) but wondering what people think they'll both be like? - my wants/uses are mainly to have a decent phone, easy Outlook synching, Voice Dial, Voice Memo, MMS, Customisable profiles, the ability to ring and vibrate at the same time (don't laugh, the P900 can't do it!!) and be built well. I can't honestly say if I'll use the camera much as I've never had a phone with one.

Views and thoughts much appreciated!! Cheers :P

Guest squall

hard to call, i think most people will go by price but...

c500 is smaller, battery life looks better, cant tell about camera or bt yet.

mpx220 is bigm bigger than mpx200, and the cameras got potential to.

Guest stevem999

Thanks for the thoughts - it's not that I'm not willing to take the form factor into account, it's just that I'm not that bothered either way so the phone features will make the decision for me, not whether it's a clam or a candybar!