EXCLUSIVE: Orange Retail to exclusively offer Champagne C500

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Pondrew
When people say free on contract over £25 or £180 on PAYG - what does that make me with my £17.50 everyday 50 contract?  £180?

If you're planning on upgrading it'll likely be best part of £100...

Guest barrybryce
If you're planning on upgrading it'll likely be best part of £100...

Thanks! I know it's £100 for the E200, wondered if the C500 would be more.

Only thinking of upgrading as the battery on my SPV is kinna dying (£20-35ish guessing?), they phoned me earlier to say they can't fix other probs without replacing the phone (£15 admin fee), and I broke the handsfree earlier (Another £15 maybe?). Think it'll be worth getting a nice new one at £100! (It would be silver, but I doubt I'm a premium customer!).

On my current contract, I have 6 months left (from buying the E200).. If I upgrade for £100, does that mean the 12 months start again? Also, do I keep the E200 aswell? Because that'd be cheaper than getting it on PAYG.

Guest fozzie

If only things were that simple! Unfortunately what barkythedog hasn't mentioned is the fact that Orange will want you to pay off the remaining 6 months line rental of your existing contract in one lump sum!

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest fozzie

Is that a recent change then? You used to be able to upgrade if you were just inside your contract end date for an extra fee but 6 months inside?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.