Toltec 01

[150]Toltec_01.gif

File Name :: Toltec 01

Author :: yoos

Category :: Other

Description ::

Features

- Uses Richies Alarm Plugin. Be sure this is installed first. Get it from here: http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...alarm&start=135

- Uses RJShortcut Plugin (at the very bottom). Be sure this is installed first. Get it from here: http://smartphone.peakin.com/

- The only extra screens I have are the html links screens that are opened with RJShortcut and the Dial and In Call banners. The rest of the basic screens look pretty good with this color scheme I think though.

Comments

**Edit (Aug 10, 2004): Updated the call.gif and dial.gif pics.

Since I don't currently know how to create a cab you need to do the following for the homescreen to work:

- Copy all files (except dial.gif and call.gif) to /Storage/Application Data/Home

- If you want to use the Dial and In Call screens you need to copy the call.gif and dial.gif files to your PHONE (somewhere under /storage ) and tweak the following registry settings:

--- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai/:MSCdial

Select 'Values'

Select 'BannerImage'

and change the Value data to the location where you put the dial.gif file (for example storagedial.gif )

--- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Shell/Rai/:MSCprog

Select 'Values'

Select 'BannerImage'

and change the Value data to the location where you put the call.gif file (for example storagecall.gif )

The WRIF link will eat up GPRS costs quick (unless you have unlimited GPRS), so be careful.

I stole pieces of code and ideas from several people on here by learning and copying stuff from existing themes... ;-)

Thanks Mid, Encece, Vector and whoever else I may have stole stuff from :P

I also took most of the graphics from a friends site, who is truly a great Toltec... www.SheriRosenthal.com

Updated Tue, Jan 25 2005 3:33 pm

View File

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.