SPV c500 availability

Guest sparkisgti

Guest blackhorse
Argh, just phoned Retentions. It's in stock, but they don't have the "pricing matrix" yet, so they don't know what to charge me - it ought to be free as I'm upgrading my tariff from £15 to £25 and they were offering a K700 for £10 (isn't the c500 meant to be cheaper than the K700?)

It is cheaper than the K700 your right.

Guest digger

I have just been on to 150 to upgrade to the C500 and they said that it will also come with a free bluetooth headset :)

How great is that??

Digger

Guest incognitolad

I wish I was having the luck everyone else here seems to be.

I've spoke to 3 different Orange people today and got told various things..

Firstly, I thought I'd try sales and maybe open a new contract on the 200mins and 500 free texts tariff - but the phone wasn't on her system so I said I'd try again later.

Secondly, I tried Upgrades.. Spoke to a very rude woman who told me the phone was free, (but not in stock), but with a £35 fee.. then the fee changed to £75 - even tho my last 6 months worth of bills have always been way over the £100 mark and my contract expires in 2 months. so I gave up on her and said *I'd think about it*...

Then I tried sales again... Spoke to a very nice man called Steven.. But he couldn't sell me the phone as he said it was still showing as "Coming Soon" on the matrix. I asked when it would be available and he jokingly said "Probably tomorrow"... Grr...

Not sure what to do now... Quite tempted to go into The Orange Shop tomorrow to see if they'd be willling to match the Orange online tariff of 200mins and 500 free texts and get the phone on a new contract.. Hopefully they'll have them in by tomorrow..

Am I the only one who's having the runaround from Orange on this..? I'm not sure what to do myself now.. :?

Guest Xenzo1990

You guys think your having problems?

- My Local CPW say they wont be getting any

- My Orange SHop says they will not reserve me one.

- 150 say that i can change my tariff after 1 month.

- Email say you can change after 3.

- TAC say 6.

- Fonetasicmobile have got no stock in.

- I gotta pay £25 for the first 6 months, I usually pay 20.