2.7.1.1 rom update ruined my phone

Guest bauer

I gave them a call last week, the problem is i dont use my orange sim, so i cancelled it and made it a pay as you go sim a year ago, im with vodafone at the moment.

When i spoke to them they asked for my orange phone number, i gave them my orange pay as you go number, they informed me that they couldnt help and that id have to speak with HTC europe.

i called HTC, they said my phone was still under warranty but they said orange rom problems are not covered by warranty, the fee they were charging just to look at the phone is £70 + courier charges.

Thats why im here begging for help.

So if anyone has any ideas that have not been mentioned could you please post, thanks in advance

MY PHONES WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem was with my computer, i tried installing rom using another computer, i still dont know whay it worked seeing as how the other computer i tried it on was using the same firewall as me.

But id like to thank everyone who helped me through this.

This should be made a sticky for people who have had similar problems, the methods proposed by other memebers will be very beneficial to someone in a similar position as me.

Thanks again to all those who helped. :wink: