1gb mmc

Guest dvdmike

Guest steveuk99
i dont buy electronics on ebay sadly but will it work?

If you don't like to use ebay you could try here.

They have a 1GB Sandisk SD card for £135, which I think is better value than that mmc card.

Unfortuantly I don't know if this is compatable with the MPx200. Anybody know?

EDIT: They're also available at the same price here

Guest jojowasher

it seems to me that you have to upgrade to 2003 to use the gig cards, 2002 will only handle up to 512, but I cant find reference for that.

Jojo

Guest awarner [MVP]
it seems to me that you have to upgrade to 2003 to use the gig cards, 2002 will only handle up to 512

It was stated that 1GB cards would work on the original SPV when it was first launched so upgrading to 2003 is not needed, it would be more a

restriction on the phone than the OS.

Guest mcwarre

Jeez People!

If the card is formatted as FAT32 (as the OS is) then it will handle upto ~4.3TB! It is not rocket science, pure maths. End of discussion..........................

Guest squall

the original press releases for the spv indicated it could hold upto 512 mb. its incorrect, but that was the largest card available at thetime. Interesting to not the moto mpx220 website says it can only handle 512 mb, that is also incorrect, but once again the 512 is the largest card on the market

Posted from my SmartPhone!

• 2 months later...
Guest dodding nonkey

I just got a 1Gb SanDisk card from DigiprintUK and it works OK in my Mpx200 8) . At first I was scared to put any files less than 1Mb on it in case I could'nt find them again afterwards ^_^ but they dont seem to have got lost in the corners or anything so far. When the bar on the system info screen drops below 90% available (like in 10 yrs time!) I'll let you know how the speed is compared to other cards!

I've heared that one of the the local shops here in the philippines carry 2GB sd cards, but it sure have a big price. and unfortunately, i don't think that they sell online.