Fonetasticwarehouse

Guest Xenzo1990

Guest Xenzo1990

Have any of you ordered from Fonetasticwarehouse? What you guys think about them? Will it be a smooth deal If i buy from them or do they have a bad repuatation.

Guest Vector

I rung them to order Monday morning, said they were having them in in yesterday or today, but they had over 70 pre orders and weren't getting that many phones, so i left it :P

Guest Xenzo1990

Ye, see, I have a nokia 7250i, and I dont wanna cancel the contract on it until i actually get my C500. You gotta remember though, they are offering cashback. Something orange shop will not.

Im gonna pre order from em, at the end of the day, the phone will come, sooner or later.

Guest SeaneyC

Just called them, guy i spoke to said same thing, should have had delivery yesterday or today, he was pretty hopeful that they would arrive by tonight, and that enough would arrive to cover all backorders.

he was pretty hopeful that they would arrive by tonight, and that enough would arrive to cover all backorders.

Let's just say, for obvious reasons, I hope so! :)

Guest foxy11

dont count on it guys, i was told 3pm today they were expecting delivery and to phone to see if mine had been dispatched around 3.30....

Just called and they have been informed they wont be recieving stock wile at least week commencing the 30th as they are concentrating on orange retail stores.

:'(

Guest blackhorse

Id be quick. Each store is only getting around 6 in stock. (smaller stores will get less)

ALOT of joe public will take these because they are dinky nice camera phones, ect ect.

Leaving you with a wait on your hands whilst stocks are replenished