MiniSD Prices just got cheaper

Guest midnight

Guest midnight

Cheapest so far, Ebuyer seem to have just beaten absolutely everyone on price for 256MB Mini SD Cards.....

Kingmax  

32MB Mini Secure Digital Card

Our Price £8.86

£10.42 inc VAT

64MB Mini Secure Digital Card

Our Price £13.12

£15.42 inc VAT

128MB Mini Secure Digital Card

Our Price £17.06

£20.05 inc VAT

and get this....

256MB Mini Secure Digital Card        

Our Price £18.37

£21.59 inc VAT

Free Shipping

So, seems all our worries about MiniSD being much more expensive than regular SD seem to be unfounded :)

ah - found it. for some reason their search system doesn't find it?!

256mb card - quickfind code 65991.

they also do a 512mb one - quickfind 65993 - but that's pricing up at £100!

both are 'ordered on request' items - i wonder whether the price on the 256mb version is an error - so have ordered one straight away, here's hoping they actually supply it.

Guest zeta101

the cheapest was (until this) a 256mb for £36 from jetmedia, but this was for a sandisk miniSD card that also comes with an adapter. The kingmax is £15 cheaper, i wonder if its reliable memory. Anyone used kingmax normal SD cards in the past?the cheapest was (until this) a 256mb for £36 from jetmedia, but this was for a sandisk miniSD card that also comes with an adapter. The kingmax is £15 cheaper, i wonder if its reliable memory. Anyone used kingmax normal SD cards in the past?

oops - hadn't noticed the links in the original post!

i see it doesn't say there's an adapter included - but, knowing ebuyer, that's not to say there won't be one in the box, fingers crossed :)

i can't believe the price on the 256mb version. cheaper than any 'normal' sd card that size!

Guest techno12

Just ordered one, 5 day wait for stock. I hope they honour it, as it's got to be a mis-price. It can't possibly be just a quid more than the 128meg version, memory just isn't priced like that!

Guest awarner [MVP]

PC memory has been priced in a similar way before, my only concern is will the cards work on the C500? I've had problems with kingmax before, my MPX200 did not like them and my PPC

appeared to play up when I used a 256mb card :?

Ordered mine anyway so here's hoping it does :)

Guest techno12
PC memory has been priced in a similar way before, my only concern is will the cards work on the C500? I've had problems with kingmax before, my MPX200 did not like them and my PPC

appeared to play up when I used a 256mb card :?

Ordered mine anyway so here's hoping it does :)

Hmm I must admit in 20+ years I've never seen memory modules from the same range by the same manufacturer to be priced almost identically, despite one being twice the capacity of the other! Still, eBuyer leeched my credit card this morning so they must be back in stock (and not a misprice). If I were Kingmax though I'd change the pricing as they surely won't sell a single 128meg card if it's just a quid cheaper thant their 256 meg one!

Aha, just seen the other posts, it was a misprice!! Still, my order's in ;-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.