New HTC Smartphone - HTC Feelers (Qtek 8020)

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

What's going on?????????????

there is already a new HTC Smartphone coming out?

just read this news on www.coolsmartphone.com / smartphone-web.com (German)

---------

The HTC Feeler is also to be known as the Qtek 8020 and will have the same specifications as the existing HTC Typhoon (Orange C500 etc), but with different keyboard and ... and... and.. A JOYSTICK!

---------

I already see some gamers jumping around ,-))))

Anybody got any specs on this, or is it just a scam?

HTC Feelers (Qtek 8020).jpg

Guest zeta101

although these are computer generated pics it could still be real. Very annoying if it is, especially if they decide to seal the screnn on it and so there is no dust problem. screwing over a lot of c500 owners. A confirmation from offical sources would be nice :)

I cant remember where but have read there is 4 more htc handsets to b released this year, with this one and the blue angel (m2000/XDA3) thers still another 2 unconfirmed devices left. I will be annoyed if this phone turns out to be what the c500 should be, i.e. no games problems normal joystick (although i quite like the c500's pad).

The majority of smartphone users are people who like to b at the forefront of technology, and take pride in their gadgets, you can see that from how much the platforms developed purely from the likes of modaco etc. if this is just a way of cashing in on our want for better products the is a bit harsh of orange!

p.s. reminds me quite a bit of the mpx100, funny now thats cancelled they've decided to bring this out!

Just read your post about it not being carried by orange! Makes it slightly better :roll:

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

Lutzh; as i can read out of your post you know more then us. Share your knowlegde.

What provider will it be? - T-Mobile? O2?

on another note. being that Qtek is coming out with the 8010 and now 8020. How come it is not in the product list???? www.qtek.nu

Can anoybody, who speaks their language, call and ask them about that? - I tried emailing (in english) them but they do not reply?!

PS: Every time I look at your picture; your eyes are zooming in on me! - how do you do that?! ,-)

Guest Coolbox

What do you mean by stupid if we are not living in Germany?

Will it not be supported by systems in other countries or what.....cause it can be ordered to our own country if it is not being sold here.....can't it?

I don't know much about buying phones from other countries.

I am probably also skipping this phone because of the joystick :)

Guest Marko31

Well, this new Qtek 8020 will feature a nice jostick to have the better experience with games, and will bug bug free (without gapi bug wich make the C500 a bad phone for gamers...) and dust free ?:) ..., and it will cost 500€ fully unlocked, and will be on the EU market (in Germany) in less than 4 weeks... ironic ...?

Guest MaximilianWeisheit

any word on you will the provider in germany?

T-mobile? E-Plus? O2? Vodafone? ..............

PS: when do the MS Smartphones for the poor people came out? - 500 Euros is some major cash. Just to clarfiy that was 1000 DM (not conting inflation)!!!

Guest Coolbox

Marko31: What is what you say facts or are you just guessing, especially the release date. If it is facts we can trust do you then know if it will be releast in whole europe?

This is just af phone for me..... :)

Guest simonbratt99

in case anyone wondered , heres the english translation for the text from that site with the pic, (if you get my meaning)

"We are to be able to show proudly world-exclusively the first pictures of the next HTC Smartphones. The equipment hears on the code name Feelers and among other things as Qtek 8020 still in this year on the market will come. The equipment essentially the technical Spezifikatione of the Typhoons to have, had however a genuine Joystick and a changed keyboard"

If you need to translate anything else you find, try this out...

Babel Fish

Guest Marko31
Marko31: What is what you say facts or are you just guessing, especially the release date. If it is facts we can trust do you then know if it will be releast in whole europe?

This is just af phone for me..... :)

it's not fact... sorry was just guessing ... i have no idea about this modele, i guess it will be sell in Germany with a contract and will be available after without contract deblocked at a higher price...

Guest shaund316
I noticed noones commented on the name.. but i mean.. wtf!? :)

yeah I was thinking that! I mean, feelers??

theyre normally called things like.......well I cant think of a new name but u know the old ones :!:

Guest Marko31

Feelers for the pple who have the feeling that an other HTC device better than the C500 will be available a few week afte the launching of the first one ? :)