[151]Lindsay_Lohan.jpg

File Name :: Lindsay Lohan

Author :: milkman1111

Category :: People

Description ::

Features

Homescreen and background image

Comments

This is my first skin...so go easy on the comments!!

Updated Tue, Jan 25 2005 3:35 pm

View File

• 2 weeks later...
Guest milkman1111

Guys...

I have just upload 3 more Lindsay Lohan Desktops. It's in the "Customisation - Discussion Forum" at the moment....

Thanks for all the url's..they were very handy..

Ps Does anyone know where I can get high resolution, high quality celebrity pictures..I wanna make some more!!

Cheers

Ernesto!!

Guest BigBlue007

Good work, I prefer #1 of your 3 new versions.

A good source for high quality / high resolution celeb pics is here. Maybe you can do something nice with the Charmed girls and/or Kylie... :)

Guest BigBlue007

@milkman1111: Superb work, I beg for more!!! :):D

edit: I just noted a little problem with the charmed theme: Since I have set up the time display in 24h format, I don't have the am/pm besides the clock. Therefore the clock display does not appear centered correctly as on your picture, but is slightly left from the middle.

The same is true for the date, because for the "long date display" I have enabled the weekday, which makes this line much longer than yours.

Could you tell me what to change in the XMF file so that everything is aligned to the left side? I believe this will look better for me...

Guest milkman1111

BigBlue007

You need to edit the xml x=xxxxxxxx

<!-- Carrier #1 - Temp Replacement Until CityTime Plugin is Redone -->

<plugin file="sysplug.dll" clsid="{E09043DF-510E-4841-B652-388316977A7A}" height="40">

<label bgcolor="transparent" y="0" x="85" w="176" font-size="14" fgcolor="#000000">

</label>

<clock>

<time font-weight="bold" font-size="28" bgtext="transparent" fgcolor="#000000" mode="12" y="0" x="xxxxxxxx"

<date font-weight="normal" fgcolor="#000000" valign="top" mode="long" y="28" x="45" />

</clock>

</plugin>

This will position it horizontaly for you!!

you can also change the y values to change the vertical distance

milkman1111

Guest BigBlue007

He's great isn't he?! :)

Thanks man!

edit: One last thing: When I use your theme, the clock is only displayed in 12 hour format, but without am/pm. That means, when it's 15:35, it displays 3:35, without "pm". I looked into the XML but couldn't find anything that seems to affect this. Do you have an idea?

If I might make some suggestions:

Click!

Click!

Or even better: Some nice Charmed group pictures can be found here.

The top 2 links are dead. Theres a msg which I can only guess says something like you're not allowed to link to their hosted sites!

The bottom link however...... :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.