First real (!) picture of T-Mobile SDA aka Feelers

Guest plantagoo

Guest plantagoo

Hi Folks,

the following picture leaked today. It shows the german T-Mobile version of the "Feelers" called Typhoon brother with "real" joystick.

Please note the price tag (unbelievable). It's 269 EUR *without* contract! (No information about SimLock today).

The picture is taken from the T-Mobile flyer for September 2004.

And yes: it's not a fake - I had the device in my hands already. Please note the 4 (!) softkeys beneath the screen.

Interesting: The text notes an integrated viewer for Word, Excel, Powerpoint and PDF!!!

And a typo: Memory Expansion through Mini MMC (which ist definetly wrong) - the device uses MiniSD like the other Typhoons.

Greetings

plant

t-mobile_sda.jpg

and another one:

t-mobile_sda1.jpg

Guest plantagoo
holy crap ... Hold the phone on the c500 so to speak ....

What would the price be in pounds then ?

Devide by appr. 1.4 and you got it... :) :P

It'd be about 190 pounds I think.

Greetings

plant

Guest plantagoo
Presumably thats with a contract too though...

LOL! As mod you should now: Read before post... :) :P

I mentioned it in the text that this price ist *without* a contract.

SCNR

Greetings

plant

Guest kyrkesmith

Yeah, I noticed that. It looks kinda dodgy, with the two keys that should be Home and Back being replaced by what looks like Messages and some T-mobile thing. The Home and Back ones above, and the two soft-keys look incredibly tiny.

Guest djfuego

That price is pretty low compared to the old spvs.. If you buy it without a contract shouldn't it be unlocked? so you can just put in your sim and off you go?

Weird.. :?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

LOL! As mod you should now: Read before post... :P :D

I mentioned it in the text that this price ist *without* a contract.

SCNR

Greetings

plant

Sorry - long day

*goes back to sleep*

:)

Guest plantagoo
Is there a cradle in the box?

Hi!

Where should this information come from yet? The phone *will* be released in the middle of september. There is no information on that issue but it's very unlikely. I'll nerver understand what a cradle is good for... :) :P

Greetings

plant

Guest londonlad

not as good as the other version but still very good!! :)

why do tmobile have to go over the top, they always spoil the hardwork that designers put in, they did it to the black t630 too. with their crappy pink t :evil: .

Do you think the keys are matt plastic? or glossed? first thing is to spray over that pink T.

Im hoping that the two extra buttons can be re-programmed to call other programs through registry. 8) yeah!

:evil: crappy pink T :evil:

Guest mavisdavis

Had A closer look at the two centre keys. The right one loks like the Back button and the left centre looks like the Home key??? Whats that all about :shock:

Guest nickcornaglia

The moved the buttons all around.

I guess they're looking at it as the whole top row of button is for navigation...

Left Soft - Home - Back - Right Soft

Then they added the two new buttons along with the Send and End keys around the joystick.

It's kinda smart to move them if you wanted to add the two new buttons.

Guest www.msmobiles.com

2 things:

1) there is no 4 soft keys under the display but 2 softkeys and 2 buttons in the middle are : Home button and back button - the 2 typical buttons for MS Smartphone. See here:

http://www.smartphone-web.com/modules.php?...order=0&thold=0

high resolution photo of the leaflet

2) this phone will be available in all T-Mobile countries in EU, so in UK too. of course T-Mobile USA is a different story .... so if there is T-Mobile in your country (or an operator owned by T-Mobile) and you live in EU, then you will get this phone!