spvROTT[v0.1b]

Guest roozbeh

Guest kultus
just downloaded rott and got the demo workin... have 2 say it runs gr8 on my c500 and the memories came flooding back :`)  i'm looking 4ward 2 the sound and full game updates :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and what about sounds...sounds dont work on my SDA(sonata) ...but great game

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Tetikci

Hi roozbeh. :)

First of all thank you for spvRott.It runs in my smartphone very well but without sound ;) .I love this game so much because it reminds me my first computer :) and I wanna hear the sound effects.Is it possible?

Guest whiteflippinjew

All 3 of my brothers and I LOEVD playing this game what, like over 5 years ago?! All I can say is, FLAMEWALL! >:)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mikeeey
YEAH ! I love Rott. I own the full version. Gotta try it tomorrow on my PDA.

didnt work for me. did anyone else get it to work on a T-mobile SDA / SP5m?

Guest djtwok

Didnt work on my Xda Mini II - the screen has vertical stripes, but the game seems to run, as if the resolution isnt supportes.

BTW: Theres a Windows Port of Rott out there called "Winrott" which runs Rott under Win with higher resolutions.

• 1 month later...
nooooooooo another port!!!

hi

this is the port of Rise of the Triad from APOGEE/3D REALMS.

i dont like this game as i dont understand it but i think there are ppl which have had good times with this game and like to recover those memories :D

i tested this only with shareware version.

Installation ::

For sure by now you have unpacked the zip file and have access to all files.

In your Zip package you will find :

spvRott.exe

VENDOR.DOC

SCORES.ROTT

CONFIG.ROTT

You also need shareware data files for this game to run.You can grab them at ftp://ftp.3drealms.com/share/1rott13.zip

these files are neccessary :

BATTLE.ROT

HUNTBEGIN.RTC

HUNTBEGIN.RTL

HUNTBGIN.WAD

Controls ::

Arrow keys are for movment

* Fire

# Open

Volume Up Look up

Vomue Down Look down

Soft Key1 Strafe Left

Soft Key2 Strafe Right

doesnt work on my sda. this is wat it shows ss003qs4.png o and it says task manager at the top cuz i couldnt take a screenshot while rott was the active window open.

Edited by mikeeey

• 1 month later...
Guest feoysolo

doesnt work on my sda. this is wat it shows ss003qs4.png o and it says task manager at the top cuz i couldnt take a screenshot while rott was the active window open.

• 7 months later...
Guest Manuelos

Can somebody please help me? I have a spvc600 and it doesn't work! The game starts but i can see the file exporer bar and it remains blocked on the menu. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!

Edited by Manuelos

• 3 weeks later...
Guest spikeman14
Is it playable on the pocket pc like spvduke3d or not?

I tried and i get an error similar to the ones people have with the smart phone...probably a resolution thing....can someone try to change the resoultion settings for pocket pc...I will try too....

PS...Rott works on my smartphone, and i cant stop playing it! For people who wanna play the full version take the full version level files and rename them to the demo files then copy them to the SPV! I might try it soon!

Guest mikeeey
I tried and i get an error similar to the ones people have with the smart phone...probably a resolution thing....can someone try to change the resoultion settings for pocket pc...I will try too....

PS...Rott works on my smartphone, and i cant stop playing it! For people who wanna play the full version take the full version level files and rename them to the demo files then copy them to the SPV! I might try it soon!

it actually works just fine for you? what device are you using?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...