SDA Music officially Announced - Picture!

Guest plantagoo

Guest Microsoft

Why don't they put that music thing on the top of the phone? I mean it goes faster if you just put 1/10 of your hand in your pocket then if you would have putted the whole hand like you have to do..

:roll: But i still like the phone!

Guest MaximilianWeisheit
Who cares WHY!!!??

There's nothing we can do about it anyway. If it is some amazing reason that is responsible for the extra 3 mm or so, I think we would have seen it on top of the fact sheet! It's still puzzling that they have made it thicker than the other phones that is supposed to be the same. But as long as it's smaller than E200/qtek8080, HTC seem's to think they have already done us a favor.

I am just saying that to me they look exactly the same. - I tend more to think that the numbers/dimensions are not right.

That's why I was asking if somebody has both phones available to let us know for a fact what the real size difference is.

SP3i: (taken from i-Mate spec sheet)

107,5 x 44,5 x 18mm = 86,1ccm

SDA: (Taken from Smartphone-Web)

108 x 47 x 20mm = 101,52ccm

If somebody gets a chance of doing this then let us know.

Thanks

Phiew, long time since I have been here. Nice phone. I listen to MP3's all the time, so this could be a good choice for me. Still have not figured out what smartphone to get...getting more complicated by the minute..lol :wink:

I am just saying that to me they look exactly the same. - I tend more to think that the numbers/dimensions are not right.

That's why I was asking if somebody has both phones available to let us know for a fact what the real size difference is.

SP3i: (taken from i-Mate spec sheet)

107,5 x 44,5 x 18mm = 86,1ccm

SDA: (Taken from Smartphone-Web)

108 x 47 x 20mm = 101,52ccm

If somebody gets a chance of doing this then let us know.

Thanks

Same feeling/hope here :?:

That's why I was asking if somebody has both phones available to let us know for a fact  what the real size difference is.

Sorry, it never crossed my mind the dimensions could be worng either... :oops:

• 3 weeks later...

I got this phone (orange C500) & w/a bit of SW & HW (pocketmind's mp3 player & 256mb mini SD card) it's could almost replace my hp6315...

BUT there's no pop3 email client so I can't get email! Anyone out there know how to get one? How 'bout TMO USA settings (mms, IE, etc) in general?

The screen on this thing is amazing & it synced my 1K+ name outlook contacts list in its internal memory no problem! Voice-dialing thru BT heaset too! It's a pretty sweet little phone!

Guest TheWeasel
I think they've ruined it with the music buttons.  While it would be good for people who like listening to music, they have completely cut out the business market.  Also, people who like music enough to want to take it on the move with them, most likely already have an MP3 player already.

There will be two versions: one with music buttons (SDA consumer), and one without music buttons (SDA business edition).

So don´t worry...

• 1 month later...

The difference is almost not visible, even when you hold the c500 and SDA side by side.

C500-SDA%20(6).jpg

left the SDA, right the C500

Tala

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.