CityTime Alarms - Beta Testers Wanted...

Guest kennyg

Hello All,

I'm looking for just a one or two people to quick give a try to a release I'm about to make, especially if you've had the problem with alarms not sounding. I have FINALLY nailed it down to when the timezone/time or date change on the device (even by ActiveSync) and also in some cases on power-up.

Other things include:

- New alarms on same day as created by default (was next day default)

- Time/Date shown on top of alarm edit screen

- Date formating issues fixed

- Extended repeat fix (after a repeat of five times, the sequesnce is repeated 2 more times), this was broken in the first release.

PM me ASAP so I can get this out to others assuming you are interested.

Thanks,

Kenny.

Version 1.0.2 of CityTime Alarms is now available at Handango, Samrtphone.net and www.codecity.net.

It fixes:

- A problem of alarms not going off after a time or timezone change and in some cases after a power up.

- Date format issue.

- Recurrence editting bug

- A few other some issues.

Thanks!

Kenny.

Still trying to find a workaround to the keylock... The hack I came up with caused the Inbox client to loose it's Delete menu! But I'm looking into some other things for that and I didn't want to hold up the bug fixes any more!

Thanks,

kenny.

I bought this app and it is really fantastic and highly recommended.... I have just two comments on it after using it for several weeks....

1. I agree we need the ability to hit snooze and dismiss when the keys are locked.

2. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned (sorry, I've been a little lazy and haven't read the entire thread), but if I have a calendar reminder go off after I've hit snooze 1 or a few times it does some funky stuff with the menu... like it gets confused between the alarm snooze menu and the calendar reminder menu.

Kenny,

One thing I keep forgetting to ask; how about a homescreen plug-in for this great app, displaying the next alarm time, clickable, to take you straight to the app etc etc :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MorphFx

I note when using the loop feature on wav files (like the ones i've posted), and you click 'snooze' part of the sample (wav) will loop indefinatley requiring a reboot of the phone.

Appears to happen if the alarm has rang out multiple times.

Possible fix to this is for your app to play a very short silent wav file without loop before exiting/snoozing - I had to do this in my whoa yeah app!