What kinds of SP apps do you want but cannot find it now????

Guest CEO

@tobiah - I never suggested you weren't running Smart Explorer. I was replying to stretchie. As scott said, make sure you are running the latest version.

@stretchie - from the Binarys web site:

SEBTEN.gif

Guest stretchie

Fozzie:

Don't get the wrong idea mate, I wasn't slating the software.. I always use 'Smart Explorer' over the provided 'File Manager' because I like it better.

I was just saying that I do not have the option for BT it is not mentioned in the menu's at all, DEFINATLY using the 'Smart Explorer'.

I am a newbie at all this and KNOW that I will make mistakes that are obvious to more experienced people, but I am definatly using the correct software.

Thanks for the screen shot, mine looked nothing like that. (How do you make those screen shots???)

As for version, I have just checked and it shows as V 1.0. So I am now off to the website to try and get the most recent version.

Tobiah:

Good luck mate, hope you get it sorted out.

Guest stretchie

Fozzie, you the man....

I just went and got V 2.0.2. And looks VERY promising, it has the option for sending by BT

Pity none of my mates have a BlueTooth Phone, only people at work, and I'm off for 3 days.. BUGGER

Cheers Mate

I would like software can control my media player (winamp or wmp) when hooked up to the USB cable. I have a Motorola MPx200 so .net is not an option sadly.

Anybody able to create this? I listen to music alot and turn off my screen but I would love to be able to change the song, know what's playing, know what songs are next and lots more. so this would be PERFECT for me

Pigo

@stretchie - glad you got it working. I'm surprised that you were running version 1. In an earlier post you had said that you had downloaded and registered it since getting your C500. Version 2 has been around for a while; version 1 is really old, so not sure where you got that from? You know that File Manager will also send by BT? You actually select send by IR but then get the option to use BT! There's a few threads about that on the Forum.

I cheated with the pic - it's actually straight from the Binarys web site! However, there are a few screen capture apps about. Some are free and some not. Haven't got the links to hand but some kind soul might be able to put them up; failing that, try the the good ol' search ^_^

Guest bluesxman
@stretchie - glad you got it working.  I'm surprised that you were running version 1.  In an earlier post you had said that you had downloaded and registered it since getting your C500.  Version 2 has been around for a while; version 1 is really old, so not sure where you got that from?

Could just be that version 1 is the only signed one. Don't think version 2 is yet.

Guest glynton

Don't know if this has been suggested, but what about a set up where a small pocketable Wi-Fi dongle is bluetooth eneabled, allowing you to connect to it via bluetooth and then use it as a bridge to connect to wi-fi networks?

@ Glynton : Good idea. wood be very usefull

@ Ferret : It would be usefull as my bed is right beside my Computer. and even if that's not the case. it would probably mean that it would work if your connected through active sync so bluetooth users could have an interest in it aswell.

Pigo

Guest jbartdomingo

i wanna get an installer of phone explorer please send me 1... thanx

Just do a research:  ^_^ For Smartphone users, what kinds of applications do you want but cannot find it now????

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like something to track my work at the gym - I could configure it at home by entering the names of exercises, then at the gym I make a new "day" and enter in how many reps and how much weight I did of each one. It'd be handy to have past information with me while at the gym. This would work fine in an Excel-like program, but I know those don't exist so maybe something more specialized?

Guest Confucious

What I want is something that can easily switch both the outgoing server and the reply to address in POP3 email.

When I'm using passthrough I have to have my outgoing server as my ISPs server and when I'm using GPRS I have to have it as Orange.net and there is no easy way of changing them.

I also have multiple POP3 accounts and it would be great if I could change my "Reply to" address to get people to reply to the one I want them too.

Guest stretchie
Some kind of BT messaging app would come in handy.

And a better BT enviroment.

Manix, try MobiLuck.

It lets you send messages vis BT (either as a text file but the recieving phone needs to be able to read this, or as a contact), you can also send files over it.

PERSONALLY I would like to see something so that while on the internet on my C500 I could save a file to my memory card or even (for example) if I went into hotmail account I could attach a file from my memory card. Is this possible..

I could then add pics to my yahoo photo account over the phone rather than having to sync then to my pc then do it over the PC from home

(hotmail was just an example so please don't tell me to use the e-mail on my phone)

Also slightly gutted that not quite 2 months into new contract with my C500 the HTC Blue Angel is coming out.. looks cool..

Oh well. Still a happy camper

Guest NIGHTMARE
Just do a research:  :lol: For Smartphone users, what kinds of applications do you want but cannot find it now????

I want a new program that has two options

:arrow: 1.automatically closes cdial.exe whenever it is launched

:arrow: 2.launch cdial.exe and close this program.

The reason i want this is so i can listen to mp3 music easy, as when cdial is closed all sounds go through to the BT headset after i have pressed the connect button.

Nice and Easy but very usefull!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest maverick77

hi all,

how about a software that lets you sync. with Microsoft Money?

And I mean sync. via activesync not just provide *.QIF export files like Green Thumb & Keep Track.

Regards