• 58 posts
New version updated (see first post)

Seb = = = o>°o

monkeyjabber

monkeyjabber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
I can't get the plug-in to work. It work on its own, and doesn't work with Sv1000's new XP Bliss xml I downloaded from this forum.

monkeyjabber

monkeyjabber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
What I meant to say is that I've never been able to get it to work, by itself or with XP Bliss. Looks like a great plug-in, if I can just get it to function on my MPX200 with 2003.

Sv1000

Sv1000

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Hi,

Is the standard XML file (BatPlug) work on your MPX ?

If it works, the PPC 2003 must works too !

If not, make sure that you have the file : "StorageApplication DataHomeskin.bmp".

Is anything displaying on screen ? or not ? only the remaining time ? (with standard XML) % ?

I'm work on a new release, 'cause the calcul of remaining time have big pb when you restart phone !

Seb = = = o>°o

mwille

mwille

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Devices:HTC S710
Hi,

Really lovely this little battery meter, especially the ability to skin the bar which was missing in Greg Frieger battery plugin.
One thing though : I have just a bar and percentage showing on my screen. The plugin displays the percentage in white color when selected and black when not. It seems to ignore my default settings for colors to use.
I have tried to ad a FGCOLOR attribute to the percent part, this has no effect.
Is there no way to use different font colors for the percentage text ?

First: Original SPV (Canary) > then: SPV-C500 > then: Qtek 8310 and HTC Wizard > then: HTC S710 > Now: Apple iPhone :)

**If electricity comes from electrons, does that mean that morality comes from morons ?**

scott2eyes

scott2eyes

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Stone Roses, Shiny things.
  • Devices:iPhone 3G
I've figured that COLOR_HIGHLIGHTTEXT seems to set the colour when the plugin is selected, but I haven't yet figured what sets the colour when it's unselected...

My (slightly out of date!) guide to the MPx200 (including customising the homescreen and Media Player):

*LINK*

mwille

mwille

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

I've figured that COLOR_HIGHLIGHTTEXT seems to set the colour when the plugin is selected, but I haven't yet figured what sets the colour when it's unselected...

Not on mine it doesn't.. I have color_homehighlighttext set to a value of #2E3192, which is the color I want... Batt percentage shows white when selected and black when not..

First: Original SPV (Canary) > then: SPV-C500 > then: Qtek 8310 and HTC Wizard > then: HTC S710 > Now: Apple iPhone :)

**If electricity comes from electrons, does that mean that morality comes from morons ?**

mwille

mwille

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
Started tweaking anyway ^_^

How's this XP-progress-bar inspired one ?

Posted Image

nikjensie

nikjensie

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
Is there a way to have this plugin just taking up some space on the Homescreen? I.e. like a clock or date plugin, not selectable so that I can add it to the first page of the MacOSX skin by DX.... ?

Best Regards
Nik

monkeyjabber

monkeyjabber

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Ok, I got it to work, the XML is good. Sv1000, you are correct. My phone was missing the file "skin.bmp" in StorageApplication DataHome. Thank you.

Sv1000

Sv1000

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Started tweaking anyway  :D  

How's this XP-progress-bar inspired one ?

Posted Image

^_^ What a beautiful homescreen !!!

Can we downloaded somewhere ? I could see what is your problem !

Seb = = = o>°o

mwille

mwille

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

:D What a beautiful homescreen !!!

Can we downloaded somewhere ? I could see what is your problem !

Seb = = = o>°o

Thanks ^_^

I'll see whether I can post it here tonight when I get home. It includes some extra screens for incoming call etc.

mfioble

mfioble

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Nice mwille, can you post the code you used for the plugin?

mwille

mwille

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Nice mwille, can you post the code you used for the plugin?

The code is extremely simple, I only defined the bitmap to be used for the bar (this bitmap also includes the little battery icon to the left of the bar) and the position and size of the percentage text. Thats all ^_^

I'll post the entire thingy later tonight...

mfioble

mfioble

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
Kinda got mine working like yours, although I don't have the bitmap which includes the battery. Having a little trouble when I try to click on it having that time stuff come up; not sure why that second screen won't come up. Think I'll wait to see what you post, thanks.

scott2eyes

scott2eyes

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Stone Roses, Shiny things.
  • Devices:iPhone 3G

Not on mine it doesn't.. I have color_homehighlighttext set to a value of #2E3192, which is the color I want... Batt percentage shows white when selected and black when not..

Not HOMEhighlighttext- just COLOR_HIGHLIGHTTEXT. (ie. the colour of the highlighted text inthe programs menu!)

My (slightly out of date!) guide to the MPx200 (including customising the homescreen and Media Player):

*LINK*

mwille

mwille

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
Whoops ! My mistake... misread you there :roll:
That worked, When selected it show the correct color. Now we need to find out which color it uses when not selected ^_^

mwille

mwille

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
Right, as promised the xml and al the rest required for that homescreen of mine as seen a few posts up.

The Abstract5.zip contains all the homescreen stuff. Just in case someone don't know :wink: : Drop everything into the Storageapplication datahome directory on the phone, select "Abstract5" as your layout and "Default" for both color scheme and background image.
You WILL need to have Batplug installed (duh !) aswell as RJshortcut and you will also need to edit the XML for the shortcut plugin to match the shortcuts in your startmenu

The second zip contains the files to use for the extra screens like incoming call and programmenu background etc. A little doc is included on how to do this with Regedit. Or simpy use SmarTweak, much easier ^_^

Hope y'all enjoy it, lett me know how it works out !

Attached Files

mwille

mwille

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
Oh yeah, I forgot : For those that prefer a blue battery bar :

http://members.home....skin_blueXP.bmp

(rightclick - save as - rename to skin.bmp - copy to phone dir)

Sv1000

Sv1000

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Kinda got mine working like yours, although I don't have the bitmap which includes the battery.  Having a little trouble when I try to click on it having that time stuff come up; not sure why that second screen won't come up.  Think I'll wait to see what you post, thanks.

What is your version ? Do you have the last (0.2.9) ?

Your problem is :

:arrow: You don't have battery bitmap (verify you have "charge.bmp" in "StorageApplication DataHome" or "IPSM....") ?
:arrow: You don't have "Info Screen" when you click on it ?

What homescreen do you use ? Batplug.home.xml, include with plugin ?

Seb = = = o>°o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users