NEW PLUGIN: Batplug 0.2.9 New Version Updated

Guest Sv1000

Guest garygbm

Hi,

this is a kewl plugin, i've just tried adding it to my own homescreen, i've managed to change the skin.bmp to match the colours of my homesceen, but the % text is black, i wish to change it to white, but there does not seem to be anywhere to edit this? can you help me please, the plugin code i'm using is below:

thanks

gary

• 4 months later...
Is with all application or only one ? 'cause it works on C500 with many people  !

Does it works on other Smartphone ? (MPX, etc...)

Seb = = = o>°o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a new Qtek 8310 with WM5, does this work on it and how do I install?

Best regards

Alf

I have a new Qtek 8310 with WM5, does this work on it and how do I install?

Best regards

Alf

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It works just fine on the 8310 ;)

Just download, copy the .cab file to your device (into the temp folder for instance), browse to it on the phone and run it..

Then adapt your homescreen xml to include the battery meter, you can read in this thread how to do that.

Good luck

Guest eieioNY

I am a new smartphone user (had many other higher end phones before, i.e. Sony Ericsson S700i but never had a smartphone, though I’ve had ipaqs) and just got my SP5 w/qvga.

I’m looking at some ways to customize my theme/home page. I like lots of information, though I do like a clean look, so that’s a bit of a dichotomy. I also LOVE analog clocks. I did find one that is an analog clock but it has very little information on it, virtually nothing.

I’m between this theme maker/plug in and the other one mentioned above called SmartMonitor.

May I please ask if you guys know anyone of these two software/plug in developers might consider putting in an analog clock? The space devoted to it needs to be slightly bigger as it is a circle, so a narrow strip would make the clock very tiny.

Does the current version of BatPlug work for / optimize for the SP5’s qvga screen? I’ve wondered, where does the temperature come from, may I ask? Do all these new phones have a temp sensor? Or does the program go out to the web to get this info from a postal code?

Thank you all in advance for helping a total newbie out. i've not yet installed anything on my brand new SP5. worried about all these cab files and all. sounds scary and if i goofed, i might "ruin" my new SP5 icon_sad.gif

By the way, fyi: I’m located in nyc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest ccarrara

I installed the CAB on my 3125 WM5 QVGA phone. Then I copied the Batplug plugin section of the HTML code into my own Home screen. Re-loaded the home screen and the batplug bar shows. However, I get some weird text in the % and hours displayed. It says "Time left: 0j5h and 0j99%"

Any idea what the problem is?

Also, I want to get rid of the text altogether anyway, I just want the bar, and a % next to it. So I want to shrink the height of the plugin and move the % text. When I try to remove the appropriate secions of the HTML, the home screen won't load. Am I missing something....

Guest ccarrara

I'm having lots of difficulties with this plugin. It seems to hang my phone after a few minutes when it is being used in the homescreen. I'm sure it's something dopey boy (that would be me!) is doing. Any ideas?

One thing I keep noticing, if I go into the About screen, the version says: 2.80 Yet I downloaded 2.90 and file is named ...290...

Guest duke_stix

how can i edit the code on the plugin so that it shows ONLY the graph with the percentage NEXT to it with no little 'battery/power' picture beneath it.

can anyone help?

the code that i've implemented into my original homescreen is as follows:

<!-- BAT PLUGIN --!>

if anyone could help with this, it would be greatly appreciated!

• 1 year later...
Guest hawk16zz

first of all I would like to say this is an awesome plug-in, took a little bit to get used to how to implement it into existing themes but I got it, and in regards to...

how can i edit the code on the plugin so that it shows ONLY the graph with the percentage NEXT to it with no little 'battery/power' picture beneath it.

can anyone help?

the code that i've implemented into my original homescreen is as follows:

if anyone could help with this, it would be greatly appreciated!

[/codebox]

where 'xxx' is however many pixels or whatever to the the right of the bar, just make sure whatever skin your using for the bar doesn't take up the entier width of your phone

eg: you have a 320px wide screen you'ld want to have like a 250px wide bar and set the 'xxx' to about 260 or 275, assuming I'm right about the value being in pixels.

Snap002.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

will not display correctly for the samsung I617 WM6

this stupid phone isnt compatable with half the apps. currently out there, especially the themes, screw it im buyin an iphone.

• 2 months later...