Jawbreaker, how good are you?

Guest verbetex

Guest verbetex

Seeing as I'm now addicted to playing Jawbreaker, I wanted to find out how many time people have played it, what their average score is, and what their top score is.

Here's mine:

Games: 1135

Average: 240

High: 726

Big Burst: 600

So how does everyone else compare?

wow i thought i sucked :) i got 1200 once b4 orange update, that was megashift tho... standard i got 800 an s.t Posted from my SmartPhone!wow i thought i sucked :lol: i got 1200 once b4 orange update, that was megashift tho... standard i got 800 an s.t Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest Confucious

Games 214

Ave. 254

High 664

Big burst 600

I play standard game all the time, I tried some of the others but couldn't see any difference. Does anyone know what they are?

Guest spark-x

has anyone got any tips? eg - is it better to work from the top, sides, go for long chains or just to try and clear all the ball things?

regards,

s

Guest Toyota-F1.com

I quite like this game, I try to get my average as high as possible.

I play standard most of the time:

Games: 280

Average 265

High: 778

Big Burst: 552

As I said I try to get the average as high as possible, and the highest I've hit is 270, got to try and get it up again!

Guest Confucious

That's right, I believe my Breaker bonus was 100 points - mind you, i was so suprised at having domne it I didn't take that much notice...

Games 271

Ave. 261

High 664

Big burst 600

Guest verbetex

Yeah, I've cleared the screen a few times, and you get 100 for clearing it. That's when I got my high score, with most of it being cleared with one click! Such an addictive game!