Bluetooth fun!

Guest Dannyc500

Guest Republic-of-yorks

i was at the Wakefield v Warrington game on Friday, and i was able to bluejack 60 ppl, the spv is properly the best phone to do it on as the list auto updates and you can can multi bluejack. i would say i am addicted to bluejacking now its very fun

Guest ferret

Same here, I was working in the millenium statium, bit bored, decided to Bluejack. I kid you not, I couldn't hit beam fast enough! It was picking up about 3-4 phones a second!

Guest ZeroK66

question...

I go beam contact... it finds the contact then it just says pend, then says done. But does not give me the option to type soemthing.

How do I type what I want to send?

Guest scottt

you write what you want in the contact so instead of joe bloggs as the contact you would write "you have just been bluejacked" or what ever else you want.

Guest ferret
I go beam contact... it finds the contact then it just says pend, then says done.

LOL! You've been beaming one of your mates phone number to people! :)

Most of mine fail, the reason for this * I think * is that the 'victims' phone has BT on (so mine can find it) but either goes out of range or hasn't allowed incoming beams. I usually get about 30% success rate.

Guest mr dogs

Hello all! First post for me. Had my C500 for 2 weeks and - bugs aside - I love it.

On a very similar theme, I visited a branch of Carphone Warehouse with a mate who owns a P900. Spotted a Nokia Photo Printer behind the counter with BT active, so we took a bunch of random, rubbish piccies and then hid outside the shop and bombarded the printer...childish, but immense fun!!

Guest Dannyc500
i was at the Wakefield v Warrington game on Friday, and i was able to bluejack 60 ppl, the spv is properly the best phone to do it on as the list auto updates and you can can multi bluejack. i would say i am addicted to bluejacking now its very fun

Im from Wake! :)

Guest AngelOfRage

do you have to run an app? cant you just connect to a device, create a contact then send? or are you talking about something abit more indepth?

Create a contact which says somthing like, 'Owned' as its name.

Save it.

Select it and then click 'Beam Contact' it will search all phones in the area with bluetooth on, and you can then beam the contact.

No additional software required.

Guest mwille

That's not bleujacking.. If you get one of the apps mentioned running it gives you a regularly updated list of devices in the area to which you can then send messages, any messages...

All the available apps seem to be for symbian phones, shame..

Guest AJMouse

I can't get any of the automated ways to work, so ive just created some messages and filed them under the work-filter.

So whenever I want to bluejack I just filter out those 'contacts'.

Is there a working automated way for the c500 already?

Guest shadamehr

Yeah - I just installed MobiLucky on my brother's 7610 - a REALLY neat piece of software...

C'mon guys - get a Smartphone version done ASAP

Guest mwille
MobiLucky can not use in Microsoft Smartphone.

Not YET, they are working on a version that does ^_^

There's a mention of it somewhere here on MoDaCo by one of the Mobiluck folks...

• 3 months later...
Guest gavinwebb

I've downloaded mobiluck for my C500 - I can identify people which is great. However, it appears that I first have to create a message template before I can actually send a message (I hope you all know what I mean). This is rather inconvenient.

Also, how do you read and thus reply to any messages sent to you. I appear to be able to read message as a txt. file (not through mobiluck). I then cannot reply directly from this message.

Any ideas please.

Edited by gavinwebb

Guest mike_freegan

Hate to say it guys, but I think symbian have the edge here again. Sman for the pxxx is a neat file manager / bluejacker / task manager. We need something like that.