Pocket Crystal

Guest sblarsen

Guest sblarsen

[181]Pocket_Crystal.gif

File Name :: Pocket Crystal

Author :: sblarsen

Category :: Computer

Description ::

Here is my attempts at a theme, hopefully they are good enough to go in here hope you guys like them.

It is a CAB file so just copy them onto your handset then open the cab file voila one theme.Features

Unlocked phone version: Includes homescreen + startup images + PIT for IA Caller ID. (CAB Installer)

Locked phone version: Includes the same as above except the startup images (HME Installer)

Tested to work fine on C500 (locked)

Comments

nothing else to say really.. im a big fan of simplicity and the pocket pc style homescreen. Just wanted it to look a little more clean and simple than the original.

Only works with 2003!

If your handset is not application unlocked you won't get the startup and shut downscreens but you guys already know that right?..

Updated Thu, Jan 27 2005 11:11 am

View File

For some reason though i cant get any of the text to display on my c500 it just shows the background and no text,Ive tried both versions and it does the same on each.

Guest sblarsen
For some reason though i cant get any of the text to display on my c500 it just shows the background and no text,Ive tried both versions and it does the same on each.

Hmmm.. that´s strange... works perfectly on my C500 (the locked version).. Can't really think of what the problem could be.. Did you try rebooting the C500?

Guest Osiris

Well Kudos and congrats mate, you have done what I could not. Im not as fan of the entire design, but aspects of this theme are dead on professional and what the phone should have been like. A professional missed call screen, startup, and CallerID, again congrats, professional simplicity all the way.

Props to you.

sblarsen - excellent homescreen, but sadly I'm having the same problem as J273

Please?  Anybody?

Toyota-F1, use a .zip programme. Not sure if WinZip is compatible, But I downloaded a free version of WinAce and it had no problems extracting the files.

sblarsen - excellent homescreen, but sadly I'm having the same problem as J273

Ive hard reset the phone today but still does the same thin and i cant seem to figure it out :?

Guest Toyota-F1.com

But there's very litle difference between .zip and .rar except more people have WinZip (like me) but I still can't use it.

It doesn't matter if nobody can do this favour.

Guest Rivernet1
But there's very litle difference between .zip and .rar except more people have WinZip (like me) but I still can't use it.

It doesn't matter if nobody can do this favour.

You can find an extractor on Google.

Guest Rivernet1
I've tried Winzip, that doesn't do .rar files, and I've also been to rarsoft.com and the software is 1.3 MB!

^_^

So it's 1.3MB - what's the difference???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.