Eclipse: First Wave - Directors Cut released - C500 OK!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Pondrew
Don't lose faith boys, you can always just bite the bullet and get a mpx220!!

...he he he :twisted:

Let me think, cramped screen, crap battery life, bigger then an MPX200, awful camera... :wink: :wink: :wink:

No thanks mate, I'd buy the C500 before that. Actually, talk of the SP3i joystick driver allowing full multipress means I MAY get that...

Back on topic: Seems I had got fairly far then by reaching the end of level 3 pre Directors Cut. Can't believe Bendaryl had reached level 6!

• 2 months later...
Guest psykoptic

hmmm... like so many other people who have found it hard I didn't bother buying the full game as I couldn't get past level 1. I've tried to download the demo from http://smartphone.modaco.com/files/EclipseDemo.exe but I'm getting a 404. This is the link that comes from the Alien Invention website via this forum. Is there any other place I can download it? Or can the link be fixed?

Thanks, and happy New Year by the way :)

Guest midnight
hmmm... like so many other people who have found it hard I didn't bother buying the full game as I couldn't get past level 1. I've tried to download the demo from http://smartphone.modaco.com/files/EclipseDemo.exe but I'm getting a 404. This is the link that comes from the Alien Invention website via this forum. Is there any other place I can download it? Or can the link be fixed?

Thanks, and happy New Year by the way :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

click on the handango link and download the demo from there

i do need to edit that page, but i'm having problems with my FTP at the mo.

Guest midnight

wow, calm down, just cos we have problems with our ftp at the moment theres no need to get upset about it, all will be fixed soon, oh and behave with the language, this is a family forum.

Guest uneasy2

"...Or just go and google it." :)

Okay, sorry for the language, but you definitely should edit the link at www.alieninvention.com. People judge others on face value.

Guest midnight

and the reason its not been edited is cos i have problems with my ftp which is hard to get fixed over the xmas new year period (the link has only been broke 2-3 days), as soon as my ftp is working the link will be fixed

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.