MPx220 Flashlight??

Guest Godfather

Guest wauster
I cannot understand what is going on... I have a black MPx220, on 1.49gr ROM.

It could have something to do with your current ROM.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It doesn't work with mine either. I don't know where I go to find what ROM I'm using, but I copied the .exe tp my phone and it doesn't seem to do anything. What did I screw up?

Guest My_Immortal
Doesn't work

MPX220 1.49 here.

I also posted it on another MPX220 forum the 1st software and nobody got it to work.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's odd....

On my phone (1.49) it works like a charm!!

In fact, I changed the registry so that when I press Volume Up button, istead of Voice signal, it launches this application.

(I altered the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\KeyBd\VSCommand Line to the location of the .exe)

I'm pretty pleased. 8)

Edited by My_Immortal

Guest kissman

i worked in night and here is my work. Flashlight packed in CAB installer with bind to photo launch button. After install, phone must be restarted. Long press of photobutton start application with light default ON! 8) and now, i am going sleep... ;)

<< http://kissman.xhosting.cz/Mobilnaut.cz%20...0by%20Silix.cab >>

for unlock your phone, use this sda unlock

<< http://rapidshare.de/files/16522716/SDA_Application.zip.html >>

Edited by kissman

Guest Aimster
i worked in night and here is my work. Flashlight packed in CAB installer with bind to photo launch button. After install, phone must be restarted. Long press of photobutton start application with light default ON!  8)  and now, i am going sleep...  ;)

<< http://kissman.xhosting.cz/Mobilnaut.cz%20...0by%20Silix.cab >>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It didn't work for me.

It disabled my camera button when the phone is closed.

How do I remove/edit the program?

Guest kissman
It didn't work for me.

It disabled my camera button when the phone is closed.

How do I remove/edit the program?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

look in registry for [Mpx 220\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\KeyBd] string CameraCommandLine and data \Storage\Program Files\silix\flash.exe.

If you have got this in registry, cab must be work or you have not unlocked phone. I tested the cab and work very good. Use this for unlock your phone http://rapidshare.de/files/16522716/SDA_Application.zip.html

Edited by kissman

Guest Aimster
look in registry for [Mpx 220\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\KeyBd] string CameraCommandLine and data \Storage\Program Files\silix\flash.exe.

If you have got this in registry, cab must be work or you have not unlocked phone. I tested the cab and work very good. Use this for unlock your phone http://rapidshare.de/files/16522716/SDA_Application.zip.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have an unlocked phone.

I got it off ebay. Works with my simcard as well as my girlfriend's cingular (I have AT&T)

When I execute flash.exe nothing happens.

Same with all the other programs

Guest kissman

I got it off ebay. Works with my simcard as well as my girlfriend's cingular (I have AT&T)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey man, not SIM unlock but Application security unlock! You must unlock you phone! :shock: :exclaim: ](*,)

Edited by kissman

Guest Aimster
hey man, not SIM unlock but Application security unlock! You must unlock you phone!  :shock:  :exclaim:  ](*,)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey man thanks!

Works ;)

What are the chances that the light will burn out?

I am scared to run the program longer than a few seconds.

Guest kissman
hey man thanks!

Works ;)

What are the chances that the light will burn out?

I am scared to run the program longer than a few seconds.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i read book night with my mobile, i read more than 4 hour every day... ;) and nothing problem... :( 8)

Guest mdntblu

That light is an LED. It will never burn out for as long as you own the phone. LED's last 100,000+ hours. I doubt the phone will even last that long. The only way the LED will burn out is if it becomes defective but most LED's never burn out.

Also it shouldn't drain the battery hardly at all since it's a Lithium battery and an LED uses so little power.

• 2 months later...
Guest genaldar
for all, new version in english language is availaible... :) and have autostart flash on :) download here... http://rapidshare.de/files/16513764/FlashLight_en.rar.html

NOTE: we must have unlocked phone by SDA unlock or other unlock for your phone...!!! Aplication have real acces to hardware.

Spectacular. It even helps the night photos taken with the camera (as long as you have it on of course). They suck slightly less now, if you're very close to the subject.

• 1 month later...
Guest wesley_obrien24

ok i put SDA_applicunlock.exe in the aaccessories folder with file explorer. i quit file explorer and tried it. An error message comes up and says SDA_applicunlock is not a valid windows ce application.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Crotia
ok i put SDA_applicunlock.exe in the aaccessories folder with file explorer. i quit file explorer and tried it. An error message comes up and says SDA_applicunlock is not a valid windows ce application.

Run it from your PC

Guest Crotia

Whats the default value for the camera button? :| I want it to open the camera :S

• 5 months later...
Guest triple_kkk

hey man, not SIM unlock but Application security unlock! You must unlock you phone! :shock: :exclaim: ](*,)

how do I make this unlock

Guest genaldar
that link doesn't work for me when i click on it a popup comes up and says "file not found" then it takes me to the rapidshare website

Rapidshare only hosts the file for a brief amount of time (2 weeks iirc). Later on I'll toss it on my site if no one else has posted it.

btw which app are you talking about sda unlocker or the flashlight? Because if you're just looking for sda unlock you should be able to google it.

Guest triple_kkk
Rapidshare only hosts the file for a brief amount of time (2 weeks iirc). Later on I'll toss it on my site if no one else has posted it.

btw which app are you talking about sda unlocker or the flashlight? Because if you're just looking for sda unlock you should be able to google it.

i don't kno really i just got the phone and i've been reading these forums and would like to get that flashlight to work on my phone so if you could tell me all the steps i need to take to make it work and get me the links that i need i would appreciate that

Guest genaldar

Here are the steps (I'll add links for the files when I get home).

1. Run sda unlock from your pc while your phone is connected

2. copy the flashlight file to your phone

3. run flashlight to make sure it works

4. create a shortcut for the flashlight file (in file manager simply go to the file and highlight it, select menu, file, create shortcut and choose to place the shortcut in smartphone/storage/windows/start menu or smartphone/storage/windows/start menu/accessoires)

The flashlight zip (or 7z or rar or whatever) will contain a couple of different files. One where the light doesn't turn on automatically when you start the application and one where it does.

I'll just attach them here.

FlashLight.zip

SDA_ApplicationUnlock.exe

Edited by genaldar