• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

wesley_obrien24

wesley_obrien24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:mpx220
ok i put SDA_applicunlock.exe in the aaccessories folder with file explorer. i quit file explorer and tried it. An error message comes up and says SDA_applicunlock is not a valid windows ce application.

Crotia

Crotia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:MPX220

ok i put SDA_applicunlock.exe in the aaccessories folder with file explorer. i quit file explorer and tried it. An error message comes up and says SDA_applicunlock is not a valid windows ce application.

Run it from your PC

Crotia

Crotia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

look in registry for [Mpx 220\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\KeyBd] string CameraCommandLine and data \Storage\Program Files\silix\flash.exe.

If you have got this in registry, cab must be work or you have not unlocked phone. I tested the cab and work very good. Use this for unlock your phone http://rapidshare.de...cation.zip.html

Whats the default value for the camera button? :| I want it to open the camera :S

genaldar

genaldar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Devices:T-Mobile Wing, Cingular 3125
  • Twitter:@genaldar
CameraCommandLine is \Windows\camera.exe

"Oh, you're a loon aren't you? Where have you escaped from, I'll take you back." Lord Bravery
Sceptical Rocket.

triple_kkk

triple_kkk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I have an unlocked phone.

I got it off ebay. Works with my simcard as well as my girlfriend's cingular (I have AT&T)

When I execute flash.exe nothing happens.
Same with all the other programs

hey man, not SIM unlock but Application security unlock! You must unlock you phone! :shock: :exclaim: ](*,)

how do I make this unlock

triple_kkk

triple_kkk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
that link doesn't work for me when i click on it a popup comes up and says "file not found" then it takes me to the rapidshare website

genaldar

genaldar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

that link doesn't work for me when i click on it a popup comes up and says "file not found" then it takes me to the rapidshare website

Rapidshare only hosts the file for a brief amount of time (2 weeks iirc). Later on I'll toss it on my site if no one else has posted it.

btw which app are you talking about sda unlocker or the flashlight? Because if you're just looking for sda unlock you should be able to google it.

"Oh, you're a loon aren't you? Where have you escaped from, I'll take you back." Lord Bravery
Sceptical Rocket.

triple_kkk

triple_kkk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Rapidshare only hosts the file for a brief amount of time (2 weeks iirc). Later on I'll toss it on my site if no one else has posted it.

btw which app are you talking about sda unlocker or the flashlight? Because if you're just looking for sda unlock you should be able to google it.

i don't kno really i just got the phone and i've been reading these forums and would like to get that flashlight to work on my phone so if you could tell me all the steps i need to take to make it work and get me the links that i need i would appreciate that

genaldar

genaldar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
Here are the steps (I'll add links for the files when I get home).
1. Run sda unlock from your pc while your phone is connected
2. copy the flashlight file to your phone
3. run flashlight to make sure it works
4. create a shortcut for the flashlight file (in file manager simply go to the file and highlight it, select menu, file, create shortcut and choose to place the shortcut in smartphone/storage/windows/start menu or smartphone/storage/windows/start menu/accessoires)

The flashlight zip (or 7z or rar or whatever) will contain a couple of different files. One where the light doesn't turn on automatically when you start the application and one where it does.

I'll just attach them here.

Attached Files

Edited by genaldar, 24 January 2007 - 03:56 PM.

Sceptical Rocket.

geoffrey118

geoffrey118

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
File not FOUND!! obviously they removed it from the hosting site!! Can anyone upload it back please??

triple_kkk

triple_kkk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
tx got it to work helps alot

geoffrey118

geoffrey118

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
Thanks genaldar....you're the man!! :)

SPECIAL THANKS TO KISSMAN!!

Edited by geoffrey118, 29 January 2007 - 10:21 AM.

genaldar

genaldar

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Thanks genaldar....you're the man!! :)

np, but kissman actually found it (I'm not sure if he translated it as well), so he's the man.

Sceptical Rocket.

La_Chose

La_Chose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i worked in night and here is my work. Flashlight packed in CAB installer with bind to photo launch button. After install, phone must be restarted. Long press of photobutton start application with light default ON! 8) and now, i am going sleep... :)

<< http://kissman.xhost.....0by Silix.cab >>

for unlock your phone, use this sda unlock

<< http://rapidshare.de...cation.zip.html >>

Thanks a lot ! It works fine.

Steveo14

Steveo14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Thanks a lot ! It works fine.

for some reason the flashlight isnt working on cingular branded 1.43 rom, atleast for me

Mand

Mand

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Moto MPx220

Here are the steps (I'll add links for the files when I get home).
1. Run sda unlock from your pc while your phone is connected
2. copy the flashlight file to your phone
3. run flashlight to make sure it works
4. create a shortcut for the flashlight file (in file manager simply go to the file and highlight it, select menu, file, create shortcut and choose to place the shortcut in smartphone/storage/windows/start menu or smartphone/storage/windows/start menu/accessoires)

The flashlight zip (or 7z or rar or whatever) will contain a couple of different files. One where the light doesn't turn on automatically when you start the application and one where it does.

I'll just attach them here.

Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect Perfect :D

Thanks a lot, I was looking for an app like that for weeks and no one seemed to work.
After using sda unlock on it, it works fine :)

Oh btw, I'm using ROM 1.280.0.0 (I bought my MPx220 last month, and I'm still learning about this things)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users