How much did you pay??

Guest The_Brickster

Guest The_Brickster

Just wondering how much you have all paid for your SPV, I think I did quite well paying £160 (after line rental for the year), but interested in what you all paid.

Guest The_Brickster

The reason I was asking, is cos I got it Sim free for £160, and I wanted to know whether many other people found out how to get it this cheap - obviously not!

I got mine free from mobileshop.com on OVP O2 100 - took about 2 weeks to come, but they kept me updated nicely (this was during the supply shortage). Price is now upto £30, but I'd still buy it from them as they're friendly and efficient (in fact, I've bought all my phones from them).

Bloody good value for the price - especially when I splashed out £20 for an mmc card - cheapest mp3 player you can get.. :D

Guest The_Brickster

To get it for £161 sim free (sort of) you do this:

Goto http://www.onestopphoneshop.co.uk/aboutus.htm

Click on the tick at the top towards the left - "Choose your tariff"

Choose the "Orange OVP O2 Business First"

Select "Orange SVP"

Then you can buy it.

Now, after 4 months you can change your tarrif from the Business First tarrif to any other one. I would recommend their data tariff at £10/month.

So the cost of the SVP phone is

Initial: £24.99

4 months on BusinessFirst: 4x £13.99 = £55.96

8 months on Data tariff: 8x £10 = £80.00

Total cost: £160.95

I am not in any way affiliated with onestopphoneshop, just a very satisfied customer. If you do find his useful and go ahead, could you quote my account number (311364) as a reference.

Guest Wildfire

I originally ordered mine through the Mobilephonerepublic....after a few false promises and messing around on their part i decided to cancel.

CPW price matched them, so i got mine for £0, and i got it the next day and i have got to say i think they provided an excellent service as well.

Regards

Wildfire

Guest ant_thomas
To get it for £161 sim free (sort of) you do this:

Goto http://www.onestopphoneshop.co.uk/aboutus.htm

Click on the tick at the top towards the left - "Choose your tariff"

Choose the "Orange OVP O2 Business First"

Select "Orange SVP"

Then you can buy it.

Now, after 4 months you can change your tarrif from the Business First tarrif to any other one. I would recommend their data tariff at £10/month.

So the cost of the SVP phone is

Initial: £24.99

4 months on BusinessFirst: 4x £13.99 = £55.96

8 months on Data tariff: 8x £10 = £80.00

Total cost: £160.95

I am not in any way affiliated with onestopphoneshop, just a very satisfied customer. If you do find his useful and go ahead, could you quote my account number (311364) as a reference.

I think you forgot to include the £6 GPRS package

I've done the same deal in general

Phone - £24.99

Contract - £13.99x12

SPV GPRS - £6x6

Total - £228.87

Actually, its:

Phone - £24.99

4 months on Business First: 4 x £13.99 = 55.96

8 months on Data tariff: 8 x £10 = £80.00

= 160.95

Then 4 months on the promotional tariff, after which you get switched to a tariff of equivalent or lower price. They haven't said what that tariff is gonna include yet :D So thats 12 x £5-£6 I guess. Which makes it £220-£230. Not bad..