New SMS Program - With Distribution Lists!!! Full Program!!

Guest TigerNet

Guest TigerNet

Update for you all...there is a delay on coding the updated version, but we did not want to leave you all empty handed for Christmas.

The original full version has now been posted here and on the first post of this thread as freeware for you all!!! 8)

Basically, this is the same as the limited version but with no limits on the number of lists and (I think) you can have up to 50 people per list...

We will try to get the enhanced version (thanks for the feedback and keep it coming) out early in the New Year.

Happy Holidays!!! :)

Cheers

Nick

SmartSMS_2003_v1_02final.CAB

Guest deloriaga
Hi all

As some of you know, I have been after this for a while. With many thanks to CodesRaider who has developed the program for me, I thought I'd see if there was any interest in the community for it.

The key feature for me is that the program will allow you to create SMS distribution lists. It will read your existing contacts and messages and could effectively replace the built in application.

If anyone would like to test a 'limited' version, please let me know and I'll send you a copy.

Then we will see what to do with the full version...(commercial or free... :roll: )

EDIT (15/12/04): Full version now posted...Happy Christmas!!!

Cheers

Nick

great app dude, just add a t9 function in selecting contacts and i wont use the builit in sms app of my voyager.harhar :)

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
Cool man

Could you do the same thing for Smartphone 2002 user.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi yum. Welcome to the forum. :)

Here is an answer to your query...

...sorry Jan...no plans to make it for 2002...

Cheers

Nick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest centrium

Nice app, just download and installed!

Would it be possible to include real smilies, like in the Sony Ericson phones, so : ) would show as a :D etc.

Just an idea!

Guest TigerNet

...as MoRFLeZ says, the full version in on pages one and three...I can't believe how many downloads of this there have been...didn't think it would be so popular!!!

Cheers

Nick

Guest MoRFLeZ
...as MoRFLeZ says, the full version in on pages one and three...I can't believe how many downloads of this there have been...didn't think it would be so popular!!!

Cheers

Nick

Well when I first went "SPV" instead of Nokia / Siemens I really missed this feature. And if you spit out the new version *nudge nudge* with the few extra features that people suggested --- it would be even better *hehe*

• 7 months later...
...only time will tell...trouble is, I am using the Jam mostly now...

hmmm...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a shame...

I've been reporting some troubles using the program on my first day: the program needs some time to read both SIM and Phone contacts.

It would be nice to have the chance to choose if and which one to exclude from the reading.

Also, during the list member selection, each time I save one member and come back to the list, I find a new contact ("G" or "K" or even "S") which do not exists between my contacts (nor phone nor SIM) with a phone number from an existing contact (usually a home or office number...).

Again, after looking deeply in the list of contacts I was not able to find some contacts I would have needed to insert in the list...

I had to close the program and open it again to find some (I know I had to wait for the program to read the whole db...), but again some were missing...

Do you have any plan coming back to developing or fixing ??? :cry:

I also think, after you saw the number of downloads, that at least a shareware option should be put on it, together with a PayPal address, so that most serious people could support this MUST HAVE tool...

Best regards.

mickymix