Need 0.98 bootloader

Guest Lewman

Hey all!

Ive been trying to find the firmware version 1.3.5 bootloader version 0.98. Ive come to the conclusion the new bootloader has messed my SPV up (v1.10) Basically the keypad just keeps going. ive tried a hard reset and it works for a while but then will just stop working. I want to downgrade it to 0.98 so I can install the i-mate ROM. or another ROM and have a play around. But to do this i need the 0.98 bootloader as i cant apply any other ROM accept the latest orange ROM but thats whats got me in this situation! ^_^

I intend to follow this guide:

http://www.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=9825...loader+download

But Monothlix's site is down so I cant download the file i need :D Can anyone point me in the right direction of where i can download it from? Or maybe even e-mail it me? Id be so appreciated because im currently in NZ and havent got enough $$ to buy a new phone so I really need to get this working. I dont really care anymore if i blow the thing, i just want to say i tried.

-Lew

Heya all,

Well ive tried using usbterm to get into my phone but it just hangs there on the prompt window after typing the command USBTERM in. Ive closed activesync running in the background and running in the 3 colour boot mode but after typing in the command it just hangs there. Ive also tried it on 2 different XP machines Unfortuantly I dont have a card reader to write the bootloader to a SD card ^_^

Does this mean i have a buggered phone? Or is there another program i can use to load a new bootloader with?

-thankls a lot!

Lew