PhunkyMCE

Guest phunkynutz

Guest GordonNL1

This is the first time I post on this forum.. And I think this homescreen is well worth my first post.. it's simply amezing I love it to death!

Thank you sooo mutch! this should be the standart homescreen on every smartphone!

Guest davidhorn

This is a cool theme - only issue I have is with calendar appointments moving to two lines on next day appointments, so you only see the top of the second line.

If it wasn't for that I'd use it full time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rekall

I am trying to add the rjtasks plugin to this screen but am having issues with getting it to display with the correct background for selected and unselected.

Here is my code:

Tasks:

It will only display the text in bold and not with a blue background and then a green background when selected. All other plugins work fine. Any ideas? Many thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MasterXen

I need an matching image for the external LCD, there's nothing included that really goes with this brilliant theme. Anyone know a good one?

Guest phunkynutz

Which device is the external lcd image for?

If you let me now what you want in the image and what size it needs to be I'll see what I can do.

Guest MasterXen

Oh sorry, the MPx220 has an external LCD on the front of the phone. The standard size for a external LCD wallpaper is 96x64 pixels. I'm trying to use the Home Screen wallpaper (the .gif file) and it looks decent, but it's obviously much too large and extends beyong the boundary of the LCD.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ezeddie123

Not sure if you mind or not, but I edited this to add in a missed call screem, an alarm (HILalarm), smartmonitor, and task icons (rjshortcut). I also changed a few other things around. Just unrar these into the Home filder and ur good to go.

MCE.rar

Guest phunkynutz

Dont mind at all - nice work.

Do you mind if I add your modified version to my website (let me know how you want to be credited)?

Guest ezeddie123
Dont mind at all - nice work.

Do you mind if I add your modified version to my website (let me know how you want to be credited)?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks. go right ahead and add it to your site. I dont need any credit since most of the theme came from yours and other plugins...I just made it this way because this is how i like my homescreen functioning and thought maybe others would also.

also make note that I modified this on a MPx220. so a few sizes might be off on other screens.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.