Help..stuck in canary mode(nag search na po ako :)

Guest wamzzs

mga sir, sinunod ko po ung procedure kung panu mag upgrade ng rom(qtek1.50.9.1)..tpos nagkaron ng update error sbi sa guide ok lng tpos ulitin ko lng..ngyon laging ganon update error 113 ...huhuhu...any solution?

mga failed solutions:

1. reinstall ung rom

2. delete temp files and ruu files

qtek 1.50.9.1 ....nag reinstall lng po ako ng rom..sinunod ko ung pdf na nadownload ko from this site..sbi ayus lng ung update error pero sira pa rn po...ngyon stuck na ako sa canary :?

• 2 weeks later...

hi.. got the same big problem.. was trying to change my voyager's ROM from smart to qtek. something went wrong along the way and i got stuck in the canary screen.. is there any solution to this? any help would be appreciated. tia.

• 2 months later...
Guest don_octavo
qtek 1.50.9.1 ....nag reinstall lng po ako ng rom..sinunod ko ung pdf na nadownload ko from this site..sbi ayus lng ung update error pero sira pa rn po...ngyon stuck na ako sa canary  :?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heres what i did with mine. downgrade the bootloader to .99 (sir mar technique). install the activesync- though you dont need it for the process, xp will just use the RADI.dll in opening the ROM upgrades. After opening Qtek, or orange or whatever ROM you have, go ahead and upgrade. Dont forget, you need an XP system, the sync cable with power, and start at canary mode.