Skunkchild

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
This is a great little program :)
massive comedy potential
Attached File  background.jpg   19.44KB   12 downloads
I made up a few replacement backdrops and have attached a silly cartoon sound scheme I've been using down the pub on my c600

Attached Files

Edited by Skunkchild, 14 February 2006 - 01:10 AM.

bosshogg

bosshogg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Devices:Orange SPV M500
good work, nice to know people are still having fun with this.

I've not done any work on this for ages (since I got an M500) so I've no idea how it looks on a QVGA display or a pocket pc device...let me know if anyone tries it and if it doesn't work so well maybe I'll update it to support these devices.

andy

"This is going to the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap. And I do not say that lightly."

Skunkchild

Skunkchild

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
I find it looks great on the QVGA screens - for some soundpacks I'm using the key display and changing the backgrounds to fit. The key display doesn't really need to fill the screen for me as I don't use the text descriptions.

It would be nice to stretch the load screen so that longer soundpack names are visible thoough.

Here 's a shot of the screen I made for the Napoleon Dynamite ones

Attached Files

rickt

rickt

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Devices:MC60-SPV-GX25-C500
Great little app , but , I'm having trouble the PeterKay.zip . I've downloaded it but cannot unzip it .It gives me all sorts of mesages , like , I dont have Winzip installed [It's lying , I have] files not supported etc. The only think I can think of is ,it's been zipped using a different version to mine . I am using v6.22. I downloaded it a second time and get the same errors even on a different PC. Can someone confirm that I need v 7/8/9 of winzip for this file to unpack ?
cheers chap's

blueprint_bill

blueprint_bill

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:SPV C500
I'm trying to make a Family Guy set of sounds for noisebox, I've got all the ones I need and everything is more or less ready. The only problem is it's 11MB for everything in the folder. I was wondering if I could somehow lower the quality of the .wav files? I'm on a mac so if I need a program then it will have to work on Mac. I have Quicktime Pro if I could possibly do it on that, any suggestions?

Kals24-7

Kals24-7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:C600
Hi,

This is my first post on here, so I thought I'd share my very own Mr T in your pocket sounds collection. The original only had around 4- 5 sounds. I've put a new collection together.

Just unzip and save the files into SPVNoiseBox folder on your phone.

Enjoy

P.S. "I aint gettin on no plane!"

Attached File  MRT.zip   525.17KB   68 downloads

agent.m

agent.m

Vario fanatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Interests:hip hop, mobiles, dj/producing,gaming
  • Devices:MDA Compact V aka Diamond 2
I have to say this is a real good app.

djleekee

djleekee

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire
  • Twitter:@djleekee
Sorry to dredge up this thread but just wondering if anyone has the Sound packs that I created as ive lost them all!

Who Wants To Be a Millionaire,
Quiz Shows,
X Factor,
Little Britain

are the ones that spring to mind.

Many thanks.

Leekee

Mhtyz

Mhtyz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello,

I've installed this app on my WinMo 6.5 HTC Touch Pro 2, when I hit the ENTER and RETURN buttons I hear a sound, but when I hit the 1 till 9 numbers on my keyboard I hear nothing :S

bosshogg

bosshogg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Devices:Orange SPV M500

Hello,

I've installed this app on my WinMo 6.5 HTC Touch Pro 2, when I hit the ENTER and RETURN buttons I hear a sound, but when I hit the 1 till 9 numbers on my keyboard I hear nothing :S

wow, I'm amazed that this is still being used! It's 6 years old now!

I don't even have a WM device any more so I can't be much help I'm afraid, although I'll see what Mr Ballmer has to say this afternoon and maybe I'll update this for WM7 in the near future...!

"This is going to the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap. And I do not say that lightly."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users