Setup SSL for Email

Guest blogbuster

Problem definitely was the fact you need to check it with Outlook first! Did that today and then my phone connected first time. I would second TKJ, I have already selected leave message on server but my phone doesn't detect 'new' messages that have already been seen on Outlook. Doesn't worry me too much 'cos that is pretty much how I want it to work - I only want messages that I haven't seen delivered to my phone and the rest get synced when I connect my phone to my laptop. Cuts down on GPRS costs!!!!

Anyone else get their sent mail in google send to their Outlook inbox? Every time I send a mail in gmail and then check in Outlook via pop I get a copy of the sent mail in my inbox?

Anyone having sending problems using Outlook at the moment? When I create a new message and then select send via gmail account I get a login type box appear. I have my login details entered so why can't I send? Don't remember this being a problem previously? Also getting server timeout errors on smtp. Also, "Your SMTP server does not support messages using SSL". Anyone else seeing this?