All-Explorer Wont Install!!!

Guest frijj2k

Guest frijj2k

I've had my SPV for 3 days now and like it a lot even though it is sometimes slow and anoying.

My problem is that All-Explorer wont activate! I have entered my activation code time and time again and it accepts it every time but after activation, when i come to run All-Explorer again, it says that the product needs activating first! Arrrggghhh........

Its doing my box in now as it is a program that i really want to get to and use! Any ideas?!?!?

Cheerz :x

Try starting from scratch using manual activation, ie get the code from your spv, enter it into their website, wait patiently for the e-mail, then input the code they mail you. I think the code the spv puts out changes if you run it a coupla times..

Guest awarner [MVP]

I guess you have the demo version and not the full one?

This happened to me until I bought the full version :(

But is is worth buying and worth every penny :D

just should have been part of the phone package :evil:

Guest Kuturock

I download first thru my PC but program didn't work. Re-download straight to SPV, and now it's working fine. Just initiated a refund from Handango for the first download purchase.

Guest frijj2k

I sorted it now people. Thanks anywayz...

I downloaded trial from web site and installed that version instead.. worked fine. Sommat to do with the version on the SD card.

Thanks 4 ur help