SmartCommander Server 0.93||Smartphoneclient 0.91

Guest ultimasnake

Guest ultimasnake

Ok those bugs + some minor ones I found myself are fixed. Also i added a prompt which asks you to save any unsaved profile changes (if made ofcourse), changed some graphics and added a right click menu on the system tray icon

sorry for all the sloppy server versions (that's what you get when you're programming rather late).

Please keep reporting all bugs and suggestions :D

Hello ultimasnake

very nice version - it works well for me at the moment.

thanks for noting that to me.. i might have some ideas..

press * and it will switch between "layers"

First 2 lines selected by default

press *

second 2 lines selected etc icon_smile.gif

Will work on this later icon_wink.gif

good idea - keep it up.

one thing left on bugs is the double keypress - for example when i press channel 1 - it switches to 11.

sorry for all the sloppy server versions (that's what you get when you're programming rather late).

oh that is similar to mee - mistakes just happen - you do it as a hobby and for free for us - so keep up good work and we post the bugs, ok?

Guest ultimasnake

Thank you Holg :D...

currently i'm just making a minor application for the Pocket pc for a mate but i will continue smart commander after this (this project will be done in a few minutes so don't worry).... i will look into this double keypress thing since i don't seem to have it here.. hmm well will update you soon about this :D

i will look into this double keypress thing since i don't seem to have it here.. hmm well will update you soon about this

maybe you could add me to your icq or somethin, for some testruns, when you'll have an idea

140593747 is my icq number - maybe i could get into smartphone programming with it - that would be nice

Guest ultimasnake

Hey thanks for the cheers guys :P..

holg i don't have icq but i do have msn messenger ofcourse.. do you have that? pm me if you do.. if not i will install trillian or something again :D or you might try msn messenger rightt :D

Hi,

I just install these softwares in my comp. and Xphone but it always fail to connect each other.

on PC it always listening and on my phone whenever the program execute, it always give error message, like

Smart comander.exe

NullReferenceExeption

Application::run+0xf

Form1::Main+0xa

Is there anyone know what's wrong with these. because I really want run this application

thanks for the upcoming advise.

denny

Guest ultimasnake

hi denny, this sounds kinda ought and not very clear to me what the problem might be :S....

your Xphone runs on windows mobile 2003 if i'm correct so that shouldn't be it.

you have copied all files from the latest version to the phone.

your phone is software unlocked? (not sure if it's needed)

hmmm well i am still working on it so maybe i will find a fix for it soon :lol: will keep you updated

thanks for fast reply :lol:

yes, all above are right.

I even try to run the PC listener on the phone, but the result is the same.

But anyway this should be great software since I should be able to control my PC via phone :(

Guest ultimasnake

Hey denny,

this does still sound like an ought problem to me.. did you download the latest version from my website, 0.91? in 0.9 there where some files missing causing similar errors.

if not i'm still looking into multiple things and maybe there will be a fix there :lol:.

Hi Ultimatesnake,

I use only SmartCommander_SMARTPHONE_0.9.1.zip for client side. and use the latest one for the server side.

Hope can help more to figure out the problem :lol:

Denny

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Belgarath Krall

the .91 &.93 versions are miles better than the .8 version i was using until today...excellent work on a brilliant program - the use of the phone keys to control the program is a great addition

it would be a cool addition to have the custom script parsed before saving so that any "open" commands will get trapped - to be fixed by the user. an example of use is the fact that more than one i have written a script only to forget to "release" a key and then suffer until i write a mini script to release the key again

just a thought :lol:

Guest ultimasnake
the .91 &.93 versions are miles better than the .8 version i was using until today...excellent work on a brilliant program - the use of the phone keys to control the program is a great addition

it would be a cool addition to have the custom  script parsed before saving so that any "open" commands will get trapped - to be fixed by the user.  an example of use is the fact that more than one i have written a script only to forget to "release" a key and then  suffer until i write a mini script to release the key again

just a thought  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well the problem with code checking on that level might be the fact that sometimes people do odd things for a certain reason like HOLG who has made a minor alt-tab kinda key combo.. one key opens the application switcher and let's you scroll through the applications, while the second key releases the tab+alt key and opens the selected application :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest uzi_999

sorry for being sucha dumwit,, i tried many times followin instructions, firewall off, and letest versions but still wont work. and the ports are the same from the settings

• 8 months later...
Guest Powerfull
sorry for being sucha dumwit,, i tried many times followin instructions, firewall off, and letest versions but still wont work. and the ports are the same from the settings

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like the new software TrueConnet Smart Commander need a network on the PC, and use the IP in oder to be connected.

But there is a offline trick, you can read the "Working Offline" part of the TrueConnect help. You need to install a loopback adaptater, follow the instruction if you have no clue how to install it. This will create a virtual network and normally Smart Commander will works.

Smart Commander is a great program, it just need some feature like auto-connect and automatic reconnection.

I hope this could help someone.