Modaco Halo2 Clan on XboxLive

Guest Dr Who

Cool - I will definitely add you Ras. Despite ascending to the dizzy heights of level 5 on rumble slayer I still get slaughtered by packs of 11 year old american girls. It doesn't do my ego any good at all. Still level 1 on co-op though.

Sorry 'bout the sharp exit Ras UK (and Mattat - I didn't even get to slice you up) - something came up! It was a good little session though - my highlights being jumping down three floors with the sword on Ivory Tower right on top of you (or Claart - I forget) and the sniper round on Ascension, having carefully snuck on to a rooftop and spent a minute scanning all round turning around slowly only to see you sat right next to me with your scopes trained - I could almost see the smile on your face! Top fun - see you in the game.

The Ninja Pirate

Guest Pondrew

My bro finally got my Xbox live hooked up through an ethernet bridge. It's not perfect (getting some lag) probably because of the wifi but it works.

I'd love to play sometime. My gamertag is Pondrew 8)

See you there...

I used a WIFI bridge, and usually it's okay. The worse problem is whenever you play against a host of Americans and they are the host. You have a real hard time winning a game of swords when that's happening.

Guest pwest13

Someone tried to add me and it failed cos my trigger happy finger pressed deny instead or allow, i odnt even know who it was so add me again if you want @ westeh.