Half Life 2

[134]Half_Life_2.gif

File Name :: Half Life 2

Author :: bauer

Category :: Computer

Description ::

Features: Installer in CAB format, Analog Clock, messages, carrier

Comments:

This is my first attempt at a homescreen, it includes start up, shut down and menu screens. Used homescreen designer.

I'd like to thank Dale1313 for recommending prog, and for making an amazing halo2 homescreen

Updated Mon, Oct 17 2005 10:15 pm

View File

Edited by Paul [MVP]

Guest Johnny Yen

Yes, it's in the correct format.

One thing though, you say it includes the analogue clock plugin but the screen shot only shows the digital clock.

If you were to use the analogue clock (face & hands) does another user need to install this seperately ? If so, it would be helpful to include a link to the plugin.

Sorry its not that visible in that particular screenshot, but the analog clock is on the top left of the screenshot, its the orange hands, looks better on the phone.

Is there anything else i may have missed?

Guest Dale1313

Awesome Bauer!! great first screen!!!! good work!!! You need to PM disco stu and request this be moved over to the download section...

Step 1 post here

Step 2 make sure you have the plugins used listed with all other info

step 3 PM a moderator and ask them to move it over for you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GingerNinja.net

I am in the process of making my own HL2 screen as I noticed that there weren't any on here yet.

I think this is a very nice homescreen, but for me personally, the text choices in the menus could do with some refinement as text occasionally gets lost or simply blends into the background. Also, it's a shame you didn't include more information on the home screen itself. I also couldn't get the analogue clock function to work.

Still it's about time someone posted one up and this is good looking although limited for my tastes.

• 4 weeks later...

same here I can get it to show time sms profile mail

in fact my homescreen is empty except for the picture of Gordon

also some alf cut letters can be seen in the screen

plz help since this would be a very very nice homescreen for me!

Im sorry to hear people are having problems with my homescreen, Iv posted up an amended version, hopefully the clock should work, if not then i do apologise, im new to the whole homescreen development scene, and im not too sure what may be causing the problem.

Guest zerosignull
hmmmmzz

well I got a T-mobile SDA and I did read something about appl unlock but do I need that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had same problem fix is easy enough.

*Copy the analogue clock plugin to your mobile phone first, i put it in my document.

*Then use a file brouser to launch the plugin installer and it should say install suucsess full.

* Then restart your phone

* then change to home screen from the hl2 HS to any other one then click ok

* then change it back to the hl2 one

You must completely change your home screen and make sure its changed before changin it back. This forces the OS to reload the HS with the plugin in place.

Good work on the homescreen. Now if you can change the volume, call etc icons then it will be awsome.

Edited by zerosignull

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.