MS Outlook

Guest Rob_Quads

Guest Rob_Quads

Am I right in thinking that the phone will only sync with MS outlook?

I currently do not use MS outlook and have always used Outlook Express - I have always found it much easier to use and found Outlook was over complicated for just an email reader.

So am I going to have to move over to Outlook or can you get it to sync with other types of software?

Guest Anonymous

:D Well, not complete rubbish.

Extended Systems are supporting SmartPhone, you can read the details at their site.

XTNDConnect is pretty smart... allows synchronisation with SyncML enabled devices/software or Lotus Notes (What I have used it for) and many others.

David.

Guest Rob_Quads

Lotus notes i hear you say - Oh lets go and have a look at that page as that is what I am really after.

Then I can sync it with my diary for work in lotus Goats

Guest Satans Cyber Kid

Or you could use a program called Intelisync. The firm I work for use GroupWise for there email and calendar etc. I use it to sync my address & calendar from GroupWise then at home I use it to sync back with outlook Job done

If anyone wants a copy let me know :D

I was trying to sync when I got home and kept getting a server busy dialog box, it was causing no end of trouble, I found that if I shut down my real-time virus scanning it went away and sync went smooth.

So bear in mind if you get same prob.