Video and Battery Life

Guest neuronisis

Guest HelloDave

I shall enlighten you my children...

It's Papa Lazarou from the League of Gentlemen, who's catchphrase happens to be "Hello Dave". Weird I know, but I think it's more interesing than Andy...

Guest awarner [MVP]

Paul

SPV smartphone meet would be cool

except could we leave our pc's and this site for long enough

without getting withdrawal symptoms? ;)

Guest HelloDave

A meet would be cool, but location would be tricky! Paul's in Norwich, awarner's in Southampton, some users are in Denmark... We'd look cool going into a pub though wouldn't we; "Hi, we're here for the Microsoft SmartPhone meeting". Hmm :?

Guest AsherUK

What about meeting in the hills of North Wales ?

We've got pub's (hard to believe i know) and the beer's cheaper here than in London, and at the end of the night you could always vent your drunken sexual faustration on one of the many sheep that are roaming around !! :shock: Not that I ever do that of course ! :oops:

I think this topic should win a prize for the most radical subject change, wasn't it supposed to be about video and battery life ? :roll:

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

I knew what the "HelloDave" name and avatar were, cos i'm great :lol:

As for the meetup, you been pinching ideas off the smartphony forums recently Paul? hehe. I can't read french so i ran the forums through google translator, some of those translations that were thrown up were "interesting" to say the least. Kept me amused for hours ;)

errr.... sorry to interupt ;) got a reply back from orange.

I asked if they could do somthing to help us convince airlines that the radio function of the phone can be switch off, telling them what I had been doing in the past as an example.

The reply was "I have forwarded you email onto the Webmaster".

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DJHope
What about the fact they are transmitting microwave radiation?  

Metal item in you microwave at home experiment

Funny, the "microwaves" your phone emit are definately not anywere near the power required to make a spark! Comparing a mobile phone to a microwave is ridculious (unless you were actually joking)! I definately wouldnt be putting one up to my head if it contained enough power to generate a spark!

DJ Hope