Free SMS

Guest BAMN

Guest Treadsoftly

Actually, it works out quite good for them - i might get them to host my website - bit of business their way - take a look at the rest of their sites - delete the/spv from the address

Guest Chris b.a.r.f.
Moral of the story....  Don't assume that just because you've resized the image to 80x80 in PSP and it is less that 6kb that it will work as an avatar (though why I don't know :roll: ).

I had to reduce mine to 70x70 to get it to work (it's a cat-skeleton, for those who aren't connoisseurs of bones and stuff :-) )

Guest Carnivor

I found this on the MSN SPV Groups

Send FREE SMS messages on your SPV by logging on to http://www.retrofone.info/spv all you have to pay for is the GPRS which isn't alot because the site has very few graphics if hardly any at all. Just type in the number and write your message then click send!

Guest asif @ planus

Hello,

My Name is Asif, and I am the owner of the Free SMS Site, www.RetroFone.Info.

We are quite new to the SMS Market, and we certainly weren't expecting the response we got, from this free sms. It is for this reason we had to take it down today.

We are aiming to get it back online tomorrow, with some more features, and of course, retroSPV v1.1.

We will not be logging messages, as we believe this is unethical, and it is up to the user to send what messages they want to send, however, we will not tolerate abuse of our services, and this is why we have temporarily taken the services down - to enable us to service more dilligently.

RetroSPV v1.1 will have the same quick loading speed, and the same SMS sending speed, however, we will be working very hard to make the design look slightly nicer, without increasing the size.

I hope this has been informative, and if you have any questions, whatsoever, please reply.

Regards,

Asif Alibhai

RetroFone :: Part of RetroGroup International.

Guest asif @ planus

Hi.

We havent crashed out. We are moving providers, becuase the current ones arent very good.

As we pay for messages, and there is a minimum amount, there is no point us buying any more for the old provider- as they will get wasted.

Asif

Guest FragMeister

Until retroSPV is back up and running again a website that I have used to send SMS messages for free via the SPV is:

www.textstream.co.uk

You can send 20 messages per day, and as yet I have not had any Junk Txts as a result, but it does add a small footer to any message that you send advertising the website.

Guest NickPike

Not good for SPV website too large........

Until retroSPV is back up and running again a website that I have used to send SMS messages for free via the SPV is:

www.textstream.co.uk

You can send 20 messages per day, and as yet I have not had any Junk Txts as a result, but it does add a small footer to any message that you send advertising the website.

• 3 weeks later...