Has Onestopphoneshop.co.uk got best offer?

Guest Aonz

Guest mcwarre

The divert service is Everyphone (dial 330 on PM) don't use the divert on your phone cos it costs! (ok it costs to phone everyphone but not to divert from it AFAIK.

Guest Pondrew

Greetings all.

Just wanted to check as regards some of you getting the MPX200. Is this not the same old Smartphone 2002 os? If so I don't see the appeal although £100 cash back sounds good. What's the terms of that as I didn't see it when I ordered my E200 last Wednesday.

£35 for the headset + £30 a month for 200 X-network minutes :lol:

Here's hoping it arrives before Christmas (my Original SPV contract isn't expiring til Dec 17th anyway...

Guest spacecowboy6982

Number changing - all we need is a PAC code and we're sorted - it may cost a little though. Still, I think im gonna order it from this lot, even if it is gonna arrive beginning of December. From other very recent posts here, its been said that an upgrade fee of £240 or close to it, is what Orange are charging ! As opposed to £0-£30 depending on what tariff you get.

spacecowboy

Onestopphoneshop........mmm

I would like to share something with others.

Not so long ago we were left with no option but to threaten leagal action owing to constant telephone bombarding from this company

Point being that this OneStopPhoneShop rang too many times to remember offering all sorts of offers. We were told that they grabbed the phone numbers through random selection. But when we asked several times to be removed from whatever list was being kept, we were horrified to still have them ringing.

In the end we went as high as possible to Orange who in turn dealt with the matter (after originally not giving a stuff)

What is worse is that this company ASSURED us from the begining that Orange gave them all their phone numbers and were working in conjunction with them

Orange however completely denied this...!!! :?

It goes without saying that we were left feeling extremly uncomfortable especially when you bare in mind that our numbers are NOT listed and never have been........... :cry:

Random.......I hardly think so...... :x

BEWARE......

The divert service is Everyphone (dial 330 on PM) don't use the divert on your phone cos it costs! (ok it costs to phone everyphone but not to divert from it AFAIK.

Guys, Orange Everyphone, is, or will soon be chargeable or non-existent.

Guest salfordred

Just ordered a MPX200 from mobileshop.com

Free phone

200 minutes cross network (£30 per month)

2000 free texts over 6 months

£50 cashback after 4 months

I do have to change my number..... but I can live with that.

damn u guys beat me to it, i spoke to two diff ppl (just incase) and was told their delivery was tommorrow, and that i'd recieve my handset on thursday, friday at the latest :lol:

YEY!

damn u guys beat me to it, i spoke to two diff ppl (just incase) and was told their delivery was tommorrow, and that i'd recieve my handset on thursday, friday at the latest ;)

YEY!

Yep, just ordered :lol::(

Guest spacecowboy6982
damn u guys beat me to it, i spoke to two diff ppl (just incase) and was told their delivery was tommorrow, and that i'd recieve my handset on thursday, friday at the latest ;)

YEY!

Dads just ordered mine just now :lol: absolutly delighted - believe it or not I punched the air when he said he's done so !!

Edit: Still on a contract till December so when my current one runs out , my new tariff takes affect. Managed to obtain a PAC code so Ive still got my old number. Is it possible I could use my current sim in my E-200 until my new one commences. Surely if its Orange Sim Locked then by putting in another Orange sim, it wont have any affect will it ?

spacecowboy

Guest spacecowboy6982

Cool ! It seems that most sensible people are buying from these guys. Why go out tomorrow and pay £200 odd quid when you ca nget it for £35 ;) The guy my Dad spoke to said they had hundreds of E-200's in stock and that any report of scarcity is just rumour i.e. 2500 units :lol:

spacecowboy

i was told before they got any info about delivery date that they would have at least 100 in stock, when i ordered (last week) they had around 50 orders, so i'm guessing if your pretty quick ur guarenteed to be included in the first batch :lol:

I think the best one has to be www.bestphonedeal.co.uk.

If you want to upgrade your phone it costs you more if you trade in you old phone than if you don't!

e.g.

From SPv / SPV e100 to SPV e200 costs £210 on OVP Everytime 50

But if you want to upgrade to the saem phone with no trade in its just £180.

e.g. 2

If you want a SE T610 its £50 upgrade, trade in an SPV and its £70 I think or trading in a Sony J70 its going to cost you £80!

Yes you pay them to take the phone off your hands! good isn't it! Or alternatively you can trade in an an O shop and get £30 +VAT back, or flog it onto a mate / ebay...

I'm awaiting a reply from them as to why it costs more to upgrade and trade in, rather than to just upgrade.

Chris

One stop phone shop have got back to me. They said that there is a technical error with the pgage and that they are passing it onto their techy guys to sort out.

It is cheaper to trade in a phone with them as you would expect!

Chris

Guest spacecowboy6982
Onestopphoneshop want £224 to upgrade but orange only wanted £149... so I went with orange... :lol:

Obtain a PAC code, start a new contract, pay £30 for the phone.

Simple

Guest spacecowboy6982

Yeh - thats what Im tolds happening with mine - I was dead chuffed. I actually didnt know a PAC code existed. At first I thought he meant PUK, but of course we all know what that is.

spacecowboy