SPVInvaders for Phone Edition

Guest Dade

Posted here, for your gaming pleasure, is the Phone Edition version of the outstanding SPVInvaders by MoDaCo's friend, 'Muff'.

This game is a faithful conversion of Midways classic Space Invaders. This special Phone Edition version includes bezel art and game backgrounds to further enhance the arcade illusion!

Simply download the and unzip the file to your Pocket PC and run using file explorer. The red end-call button exits the game.

Enjoy!

Guest unicron

this is great but.......is there any chance that he could work on pac man as i had his versions i believe on my spv e200. his pac man and space invaders were the best, forget the ones you're supposed to pay for they just dont play right

• 4 weeks later...

I swear I searched and searched and searched and I don't see the download link anywhere in this post? I'm logged in and not hopped up on drugs. Am I missing something or is there no link posted?

Thanks either way...

-Mc

It was there but has now dissapeared like in the pcman version...

There might be an issue with the site loosing links ect...

Not sure if a mod wants to check this???

Guest Mike Wagstaff

Thanks for your great work, muff - this is absolutely superb. Perfect for tube journeys... even if I do get some odd looks from my fellow commuters! :D

Guest Terry21uk

Downloaded the latest version of SPVinvaders. But why is the volume set so low compaired to the 1st version (v0.02a)?. That was much louder. Oh, and is there a CAB. file version of SPVman?

Downloaded the latest version of SPVinvaders. But why is the volume set so low compaired to the 1st version (v0.02a)?. That was much louder. Oh, and is there a CAB. file version of SPVman?

might sound obvious, but have you tried turning the volume up ?

Ahh, Now then. How do I get to the volume control in the game, there don't seem to be any menu or options other then to just play the game!

in the readme? and guess what - it's the volume key :D

Guest Terry21uk

LOL. I must learn to read these things instead of diving head long into things. Got the volume sussed. Now if I can only work out how to get it to run from the main games menu insted of having to keep opening it from the file manager internal storage\programes\games folder where I put it!.