Available on Orange when ?

Guest mjheathcote

Guest mjheathcote

Would really like the Jam, but suppliers at present are only offering O2 and Vodafone tafiffs from what I can see.

The best deal is expansys on Vodafone, only £60 with a £36/month call/data tariff. But my work phone is Vodafone and it sucks!

Orange gives me good coverage and data charges, when available is anybodies guess?

Mike.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kurtfhouse
nothign set in stone... so no idea really... buy a sim free jam and put ur current card in it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats all very well but it makes the handset 'slightly' more expensive :)

Guest shadamehr
Would really like the Jam, but suppliers at present are only offering O2 and Vodafone tafiffs from what I can see.

The best deal is expansys on Vodafone, only £60 with a £36/month call/data tariff. But my work phone is Vodafone and it sucks!

Orange gives me good coverage and data charges, when available is anybodies guess?

Mike.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where's that deal to be found mate? Share it with us please....?

Guest Paul [MVP]

Expansys.com do that deal.

You want the Jam on Orange, hmmm, it IS coming apparently, but let me talk to the shop and see if we can do something :)

P

Guest kurtfhouse
Expansys.com do that deal.

You want the Jam on Orange, hmmm, it IS coming apparently, but let me talk to the shop and see if we can do something :)

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be cool, due to a postal mis hap I am Smartphoneless and am looking to get an I-mate JAM, and if I can get it on Orange via the MoDaCo shop all the better! :(

Guest drblow

Ooh - just as I start to consider buying an M2000! #-o

The only thing making me slightly wary of buying the jam outright & just using my current O card, is not having the device covered by Orange care. Which I assume means if it gets knackered, it would need to be sent off somewhere for weeks on end to get fixed.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lighthouse82

BUMP! Paul, any ideas yet as to when/if the marriage of orange and magician might take place? i am about to start my 7-day refusal period of a C500, so need to know very soon!!

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it doesn't look all that different to me.. Maybe a bit more rough on the edges, but the functionality is fully still there..

The question is, has anyone heard when it'll be available? And with what plans? ... You can already find it for free on other companies' plans online, for around 25 pounds pm contracts...

Thanks