Problems on SPV C500

Guest BlitR

Hi.

I've written a game for the Smartphone (primarily Smartphone 2003 based devices, not SE).

I have one user now who can't run the game on his SPV C500. It crashes.

I have no way of testing on a real device and would like to know if anyone has had similar problems.

I've tested the game in the emulator and everything works fine.

He seems to be able to install the game so I don't think it's an issue with the phone being locked (the game is not certified).

I'd post a link to the game but I don't want this to come over as an advert for the game!

/Trevor

Guest Peter Foot
Hi.

I've written a game for the Smartphone (primarily Smartphone 2003 based devices, not SE).

I have one user now who can't run the game on his SPV C500. It crashes.

I have no way of testing on a real device and would like to know if anyone has had similar problems.

I've tested the game in the emulator and everything works fine.

He seems to be able to install the game so I don't think it's an issue with the phone being locked (the game is not certified).

I'd post a link to the game but I don't want this to come over as an advert for the game!

/Trevor

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you checked with the user that they updated to the latest C500 ROM, there were some issues with the original release. The new version will display an operator version of 4.1.1.4 in the Settings > About applet.

Peter