Removing the Logo

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

Has anyone had a go at removing the 'iMate' and 'Jam' logos yet?

I read elsewhere it could be achieved by rubbing gently with a sugar cube, but haven't been brave enough to try yet :)

Anyone else?

P

Guest Paul [MVP]

I DID IT!

I was apprehensive, but sure enough, I now have a Jam with perfectly removed logos (it looks GREAT!), and a sugar cube with blue corners.

RESULT!

:)

P

post-1-1104776482_thumb.jpg

Guest boyo69

gonna catch a train to steal some sugar cubes :( .......can you still buy them ???

I have some Sweetex but not sure that will do !! :)

Paul, can you post a piccie with the silicone sleeve....I am toying with the idea of a purchase....

nice looking Jam you have now Sir !!!

Guest Paul [MVP]

I bought a whole box, not sure what i'm gonna do with the rest, maybe I should sell them individually, lol!

75p for the box I can deal with, hehe!

Silicon Sleeve should be here in the next week I think!

:)

P

Guest Shop @ MoDaCo
I DID IT!

I was apprehensive, but sure enough, I now have a Jam with perfectly removed logos (it looks GREAT!), and a sugar cube with blue corners.

RESULT!

:(

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heads up Guy's & Gal's shop @ MoDaCo may consider selling sugar cubes soon then :)

Guest Chaser81

I too have removed the logo with a sugar cube!! I only took off the "Imate" bit, and left the word Jam. I like it like that, and the sugar did no damage to the paint of the phone! Took a while rubbing though!

Guest MadduckUK

whew, a while since iv posted here. last thing i remember people were screwing up there c500's trying to get the orange logos off. i dont know what situation would allow someone to try a sugar cube. but its genius :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest userone
So will this remove the logo from a black c500 without adversely affecting the paint/metal?

Cos I got a new C500 just charging...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Works like a charm :D Just rub it a while (don't press too hard) and you will only see unscatched blackness...

Guest willieturnip

i dont see why you would want to remove the logos....i think phones in general look better with them...and besides, you should be proud to be an orange customer..lol