Imate Jam and picture taking

Guest Chaser81

Guest Chaser81

Okay, whenever I take a picture with my Jam recently, it seems to file each individual picture file in its own folder in either main memory or the storage card. If i take lots of pictures, this results in lots of folders in memory each with only one file in it. Any one got any idea how to make it put all the pictures in just one folder like it is supposed to?

Guest TigerNet

...strange...mine just saves to the folder specified...is it in the 'tools>options' menu?? That is where I set my folder...not too much help...sorry!!

Cheers

Nick

Guest Chaser81

The only options I have are to save to either main memory or storage card, there isnt an option (as far as I can see) to select what folder it saves pictures to. :cry:

The only options I have are to save to either main memory or storage card, there isnt an option (as far as I can see) to select what folder it saves pictures to.  :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where do you ven see the option to save to storage card? Ive been loooking for that!

Guest Chaser81

Go to the camera, tap the little spanner icon, you will be in the options menu. Press "Tools" (the option in the bottom-right hand corner) and you will see another options menu, this one with the option to change where pictures are stored.