Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:IT
  • Devices:SGH-i600

Here's what I did (and doesn't work as of yet):

Added string 040b with value "Finnish" to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/MUI/Available
Added string 040b with value "\Storage\Application Data\t9\T9FinnishLdb.dll" to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/T9 Input Method/LDBs
Added string 040b with value "Finnish" to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/T9 Input Method/MUI/LDBS

Finnish language appers in the T9 menu and I can select it. When trying to type, not letters are entered.

Phone is Motorola MPx200 with WM2003.

Any hope whatsoever?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You yould not add a string called 040b with value Finnish in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/MUI/Available
Available is a string with values such as 0414 and more, at the end of that value add ",040b"
Then it should work

Rampe

Rampe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:MPx200

You yould not add a string called 040b with value Finnish in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/MUI/Available
Available is a string with values such as 0414 and more, at the end of that value add ",040b"
Then it should work

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apparently that's one of the differences between C500 and MPx200. I have a "directory" called Available, under that I have string-keys named with the country code and valued with language name.

tha_neo

tha_neo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:IT
  • Devices:SGH-i600
Oh okey!
Don´t know how it is with MPx200. I had a mpx200 before with SP2002 and had problems importing another language... DOnt know how it works with 2003.

dearsina

dearsina

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:I've been around since the days of the SPV (now suffixed 'Classic'). I miss the 8+1 way joystick.
  • Devices:HTC Vox

Here's what I did (and doesn't work as of yet):

[...]

Any hope whatsoever?

You did exactly as I did, and as I mentioned in the original post, the first time I did it it worked like a charm, the second time it failed, so I really don't know what to say, other than, try again... ;)

tormod

tormod

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:owns: QTEK 7070, SL45i, v200 ++
Do anyone know if this solution is working on devices running Windows CE?

I'm thinking of buying an neonode..

......Life with out a friend......
.........is death without..........
.............a witness................

Phone history:
??->3210->8210->s40->sl45i->s55->sgh620

have now:
:: qtek 7070, winsp 03, v4.20.1088, 256Mb SD ::
:: mio 8380, winsp 02 64Mb SD::
:: qtek 8080 ::
:: qtek 2020 ::
:: nokia 6230::
get soon:
neonode??
Samsung D600

sadi

sadi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:SDA Music
Hi,
Does anybody have polish T9 dictionary for C500 ?

dearsina

dearsina

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Interests:I've been around since the days of the SPV (now suffixed 'Classic'). I miss the 8+1 way joystick.

Do anyone know if this solution is working on devices running Windows CE?

I'm thinking of buying an neonode..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hakke peiling...

I don't know anything about CE devices, I do know that devices like the M2000, where text input is either stylus or keyboard based, it's more complicated than just switching DLL files, I'm pretty sure the Neonode comes with a touch-sensitive pad, but I can't remember if it comes with a stylus.

Also, you would have to find DLL files of other CE devices to replace it with, so it might turn out to be a bit more tricky, given the limited release of the Neonode and similar CE devices.

Lykke til.

sina
london

gabryriden

gabryriden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:spv classic

Hakke peiling...

I don't know anything about CE devices, I do know that devices like the M2000, where text input is either stylus or keyboard based, it's more complicated than just switching DLL files, I'm pretty sure the Neonode comes with a touch-sensitive pad, but I can't remember if it comes with a stylus.

Also, you would have to find DLL files of other CE devices to replace it with, so it might turn out to be a bit more tricky, given the limited release of the Neonode and similar CE devices.

Lykke til.

sina
london

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

any solution for my spv classic?
seems to works when istalled...after reboot and writing an sms...it write only numbers....no possibility to change

dearsina

dearsina

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

any solution for my spv classic?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Buy a new phone... :-) You can fetch a second hand E200 for less than £50/€100 or a C500 for around £100/€200 on flebay.

vingadoncs

vingadoncs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:spv c500
I'm looking for the catalan T9. I now that is not available for Orange phones, but yes for Siemens and Alcatel.
Can I export a T9 from this brands and import to my C500?

Thank you... ;)

Dancorp

Dancorp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade
Windows Mobile 5

I try to install frenchT9...
> Writing in T9 is impossible in this langage... 'same probleme'

I have try to remplace the T9aw.dll file.
French > same result
English > Corrupt.

Extracting DLLs from your phone
If you have a t9 DLL on your phone, there is a way of extracting it. Copy the file from the \Windows folder where you’ll usually find the t9 files to \Storage Card.

This Impossible for me...

Herzl

Herzl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:SPV C500

Now, over to the registry goodness. There are two places you need to play with. The first one is:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\T9 Input Method\MUI\Languages

Click on the Available value and edit it. Add your language ID to the list and save. If you want to be extra fancy, place them in alphabetical order, as the list wont get sorted, it will just be read from beginning to end and your languages will be placed in that order.

I tried to do this, but I don't have an existing value under Languages. Can someone tell me or make a screenshot of how it should be? Which name must I use for the key?

Thanks in advance!

Herzl

neoandy

neoandy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:spv C500

Here are the SPV C500 - UK version languages:

Danish
Dutch
English
French
German
Italian
Spanish

See the ZIP file:

BTW, I'm looking for the Romanian DLL - does anyone have a C500 from Orange Romania?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here is Romanian Ldb .dll as u asked for :)
The hexa code (so code for language) is 0418

Attached Files

hubono

hubono

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello there,

It seems possible to add T9 arabic on the smt5600. The only problem is that I dont have the DLL for it. It will be greatly appreciated if someone can pass it along.
I dont need it for typing, i just need it to be able to view some arabic sms.

Cheerz

The Hatred

The Hatred

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:C500
I have this message when trying to copy the .dll to the smartphone, any one can help?

Attached Files

dearsina

dearsina

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts

I have this message when trying to copy the .dll to the smartphone, any one can help?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First, right-click on the file and make sure it's not protected. Second, copy the file to the memory card on your phone and use software on the actual phone to move the file to the right place.

Hope that works.

sina
london

goctavian

goctavian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire
Thanks, works fine 8)

nkg

nkg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:qtec 8020
Hi, i installed in for german. Works really well thank you very much for this. I had been searching a long time for a way to add the languange to my T9.

thx

paletta7

paletta7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi, i installed in for german. Works really well thank you very much for this. I had been searching a long time for a way to add the languange to my T9.

thx

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry but it's many days I try to put italian language to my T9
i?ve c500 whithWM5 but try try ....please halp me soon meaby I ve a wrong dll. If somebody has a complete language in italia pleas can post hare or in the forum
thank s andrew
[email protected]

levanter

levanter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:HTC S710
Hi everyone

Just to let you know, I installed the Swedish T9 on a C550 for a friend, at first it didnt work, even though everything was configured correctly.

It turn out the registry entry had a few trailing spaces, onces these were deleted it all worked like a dream.

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users