Problems with prototype of Motorola MPx100...

Guest ell82

I have prototype of Motorola MPx100 with WM 2003 SE. I was edit the registry and add value

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\MasterReset ->Values->Status (1)

to do a hard reset but now my MPx100 don't want load Windows. When I turn it on it's only show 'Hellomoto Not For Sale' screen. Any one could help me? Any one have any programs to dump or reflash the MPx200/220 ? Any sugestions? I was trying many times to do a hard reset by pressing action key and power but it's doesn't work. Also I was try to disconnect the battery form the mainboard of the phone but it was to doesn't work. Sorry for my English. Thanks for any help.

Guest sophantim
Anyone? Anything?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you still copy your registry (smartione)??? If you can, change

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\MasterReset ->Values->Status (1) back to (0).

McHale - "I was trying many times to do a hard reset by pressing action key and power but it's doesn't work. Also I was try to disconnect the battery form the mainboard of the phone but it was to doesn't work."

sophantim - I can't get to registry by Smartione now :-(

fatalnoise23 - not now, but any offers please send to my ICQ.

• 7 months later...

Those pics are kind of old (Jan 2003?!)... and not all stuck in the Moto screen.

Also if that's the MPX100 being sold it's missing it's joystick. :?:

@Maikeul the MPX100 used SD rather then mini-SD. And me, I'd be very wary about this item...

Guest Paraklas

Yeah it seems the joystick is missing on half the photos posted on ebay. I'll buy it from you for $50 if you are interested. $250 is kinda too much for a faulty, used, prototype, never mass-produced, unsupported phone.

Guest awarner [MVP]

One reason I would not trust you is that you are ripping people off by selling a link for free unlocking software on ebay.

You should be ashamed of yourself trying to get money from people just for providing a link, most perople would give the link for free and so they should.

Topic Locked