I'm looking for the T9 file for Romanian (T9RomanianLdb.dll), to install it on my C500.
See the instructions by dearsina (thanks!) on how to extract the DLL and how to install it at http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=199368&st=0entry542358.
Jump to content
Edited by ga!nusha, 29 January 2005 - 07:03 AM.
Edited by ga!nusha, 29 January 2005 - 02:29 PM.
Go for number 2.
Sorry but we are unable to find the IMEI number that you have entered on our database.
If you are certain that the details you have entered are correct, consult the following solutions:
1. Your handset has connected to the Internet at least once
Connection to the Internet enables us to automatically register your handset's details, so that your handset is identified prior to changing its Certificate Security.
If this is not the case, please make an Internet connection now.
2. You have connected to the Internet and you still cannot unlock
You will need to download a short Registry application, which will initiate full registration of your handset.
Click here for Registry application.
3. You have submitted a Registry application and you still cannot unlock
Occasionally this error occurs. In this instance you can contact Orange support services direct via the link below and we will ensure that your problem is rectified.
To enable us to help you efficiently please include the following details in your email to us:
Name of Organisation (if applicable)
The Mobile Number of the SPV to be unlocked
Daytime Contact Number
Daytime email address
Whether you downloaded the Registry application from this page
Now, about number 5, I think you should make a connection over GPRS, so they can identify you as sending the registration from the mobile you declared (i.e. the number and the IMEI you filled in)
Download to my PC
Choosing this option you will be prompted to save the file to a location on your PC. This installation process will use Microsoft’s Activesync to install the file on your handset.
1. Connect your handset to your PC using Microsoft’s Activesync via the USB cradle and create a partnership or a guest relationship with your handset.
2. Double click on the file named “ActionRegister.ARM (1)”
3. This will install the appropriate file to the Activesync install directory and install the application on your handset.
4. Follow the instructions below on using the Action Register application
Using the Action Register Application
1. From the Programs menu choose the Action Register Application
2. Make sure your phone number is correct in the field provided, if it’s not correct please enter in the correct phone number.
3. Click on the register button.
4. Click yes on the confirmation page.
5. Make a connection to the Internet.
Edited by ga!nusha, 29 January 2005 - 04:01 PM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users