Reverse adaptor for mini SD?

Guest Fat Freddys Cat

Guest Fat Freddys Cat

I've been thinking: I replaced my SPV a few months ago with an MPX200, and I couldn't be more pleased with it. I also have a digital camera which takes SD cards. Therefore I have bought a number of SD cards, most recently a 1GB one (cost about half of what the 128MB one did just over 2 years ago - LOL) but consumer technology being what it is these days, I expect the phone will die sooner than I'd want it to. And with things going the way they are, I expect I'd end up getting a replacement which takes mini SD cards.

Now, that could be so far in the future that the cards are cheap as chips, but if it happens tomorrow and I feel I have a fair chunk invested (so to speak) in SD cards, is there an adaptor that would allow me to use an SD card in a mini-SD device? I imagine it would be bulky and would protrude in a not entirely attractive way from the device, but it would go some way towards me not feeling like I've flushed a stack of tenners down the toilet. Does such a thing exist?

Guest Alex_le_brit

This put me off the C500, and made me think I'll replace with an E200 as I too have a bunch of SD cards. What would be good would be a bluetooth equipped camera, with a low res setting suitable for MMS.

Imagine being able to send files back and forth between your camera and your phone?