- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mdwilson40

mdwilson40

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I am currently located in Afghanistan working & I have with me my E100, the GPRS & WAP wont work here, What I would like to do is compose my E-Mails on the phone usuing my folding Keyboard & then connect using Hotsync, transfer the file I have written to my PC & then E-Mail it out.
Does anyone know if this is possible or where the file that I would write would be located on the phone in order I could transfer it & convert it or something.
Any suggestions you have on this would be most grateful.

Thanks, Mike Wilson.

gpcarreon (MVP)

gpcarreon (MVP)

RN, MS MVP-MD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,528 posts
  • Devices:Cherry Mobile Eclipse
cemail.vol (\IPSM\cemail.vol) and MAPI folder (open *.mpb files using your PC's notepad)

2425a96d204b681be05922b8a6b210c80f03f237

Alex_le_brit

Alex_le_brit

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Devices:SPV, SPV E200, HTC Universal

I am currently located in Afghanistan working & I have with me my E100, the GPRS & WAP wont work here, What I would like to do is compose my E-Mails on the phone usuing my folding Keyboard & then connect using Hotsync, transfer the file I have written to my PC & then E-Mail it out.
Does anyone know if this is possible or where the file that I would write would be located on the phone in order I could transfer it & convert it or something.
Any suggestions you have on this would be most grateful.

Thanks,  Mike Wilson.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I often do the same thing, as my GPRS charges are huge, but I use orneta notepad, save as texts and do it that way.

I do wonder if it's possible to have your connection settings as "pass thru internet" and so you could write an e-mail save as a draft, and then go back to the e-mail click send and off it would go. Is this do-able?

Posted Image

gpcarreon (MVP)

gpcarreon (MVP)

RN, MS MVP-MD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,528 posts
  • Devices:Cherry Mobile Eclipse
Have you guys tried Jeyo Mobile Companion?

2425a96d204b681be05922b8a6b210c80f03f237

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users