SPV E100 E-Mail / Text Data

Guest mdwilson40

Guest mdwilson40

I am currently located in Afghanistan working & I have with me my E100, the GPRS & WAP wont work here, What I would like to do is compose my E-Mails on the phone usuing my folding Keyboard & then connect using Hotsync, transfer the file I have written to my PC & then E-Mail it out.

Does anyone know if this is possible or where the file that I would write would be located on the phone in order I could transfer it & convert it or something.

Any suggestions you have on this would be most grateful.

Thanks, Mike Wilson.

Guest Alex_le_brit
I am currently located in Afghanistan working & I have with me my E100, the GPRS & WAP wont work here, What I would like to do is compose my E-Mails on the phone usuing my folding Keyboard & then connect using Hotsync, transfer the file I have written to my PC & then E-Mail it out.

Does anyone know if this is possible or where the file that I would write would be located on the phone in order I could transfer it & convert it or something.

Any suggestions you have on this would be most grateful.

Thanks,  Mike Wilson.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I often do the same thing, as my GPRS charges are huge, but I use orneta notepad, save as texts and do it that way.

I do wonder if it's possible to have your connection settings as "pass thru internet" and so you could write an e-mail save as a draft, and then go back to the e-mail click send and off it would go. Is this do-able?