MS Voice Command and Nokia CK-7W

Guest badlad

Ello all ....

I have a Nokia CK-7W Bluetooth car kit installed and with me old C500 it worked a treat, but it seems to not like the Jam ....

Voice dialing used to be actived by just pressing the dial button on the handsfree thingy and holding it which in turn actived the handfree and told the C500 to do the voice dial stuff.

With the Jam holding the button just does nish :lol:

With MS Voice coammnder it would be so cool to be able to do all the dialing via the Handsfree ..... can anyone give me any pointers on how i could / can fix this ?

TIA

Guest mjheathcote

I have the same problem.

The biggest problem I have is a reported echo at the receiving end, but sounding okay at my end.

Do you have this problem by chance?

Cheers,

Mike.

I have the same problem.

The biggest problem I have is a reported echo at the receiving end, but sounding okay at my end.

Do you have this problem by chance?

Cheers,

Mike.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have exactly that same problem ... had it on my c500 also.

I only bought it cause the guy said the parrot kit sucked.

Anyway i've told them i want the parrot and i aint paying for fitting (they're saying they want 80 quid extra).

I just wish someone who used the parrot would confirm what does and doesnt work :lol:

Guest ornitorinco

Badlad,

I'm currently not a JAM owner, because of troubles on handsfree and carkits reported from users in forums: for me it's an essential feature!!

You can find some (bad) :evil: experience on carkits and JAM here:

http://www.compactjam.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=83&PN=2

http://www.compactjam.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=437&PN=1

Resuming:

- No voice command can be activated from bluetooth carkit

- GPS vocal infos are not redirected to the carkit

- All user reported echos on phone calls

May be Paul [MVP] can confirm or not: I know that is using Parrot CK3300 with JAM an I'm still waiting for details regarding what does and doesnt work;)

I'm continously looking for a solution to the problem of MS bluetooth stack.... unbelievable that a product born and built for professional users have such a big limitations!! :cry:

Ciao

Marco