spvQuake

Guest exosyphen

Guest exosyphen

[281]ss_spvquake1.jpg

File Name :: spvQuake

Author :: exosyphen

Category :: Games - Action / Adventure

Description ::

This games is a port of id Software's groundbreaking, first-person, 3D simulation game Quake.

This game is FREE and comes with it's complete sourcecode, under the GNU GPL license.

The performance is not awesome, but we will continue to enhance this free project as much as our time and resources permit.

Enjoy this great game!

Click here to visit the official homepage

Updated Mon, May 30 2005 7:40 am

View File

Guest Johnathan

I recently downloaded the game to my PC, but couldn't transfer it to my C500, how do I transfer the game from my PC to my phone - which files etc. If somebody could please put together a guide I would appreciate it.

cheers John

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Miniman99
I recently downloaded the game to my PC, but couldn't transfer it to my C500, how do I transfer the game from my PC to my phone - which files etc. If somebody could please put together a guide I would appreciate it.

cheers John

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Got it on my C500 - works fine.

The readme says all you need to know. Download the files to

\StorageCard\Quake\ID1\pak0.pak.gz

\StorageCard\Quake\ID1\autoexec.cfg

\StorageCard\Quake\spvQuake.exe

You need to find the pak0.pak.gz on the net, just search for that in Google and it'll come up with a couple of places. Download them via ActiveSync and run the spvQuake.exe

Guest aadadams

The readme says all you need to know.  Download the files to

You need to find the pak0.pak.gz on the net, just search for that in Google and it'll come up with a couple of places.  Download them via ActiveSync and run the spvQuake.exe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could not get it to run on my MPx220. Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jayzala
I could not get it to run on my MPx220.  Any help would be appreciated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i could not get it to run on the mpx220 also

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NeOaNgel
won't work on my MPx220. Missing some gfx file

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you need to unzip the PAK file first, the pak1.pak.gz.zip or something unzp it once then copy it across to your phone

• 1 month later...
Guest Wade Simmons

Hi, Im a little confused as to how to install this onto my spv.

The instructions seem a little vague but that might be because Im new to Smartphones.

I have downloaded the dlSPVQuake017.003.beta file and extracted it. I have read the "readme" files, created the Quake and ID1 folders on my SPV and was going to copy the files into these folders but......... can't find any pak0.pak.gz file or GX.DLL and the only file that resembles PocketQuake.exe is spvQuake.exe???

The only bit I have managed to do is copy the autoexec.cfg file into the /quake/ID1/ directory.

Can someone tell me where Im going wrong, and what I should do? Thankyou.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest advised pie

Im having a few probs myself!

I have created all the necesary folders and put the correct files in place, but when I execute the game my display goes blank, however my audio is working because I can hear when I scroll through the menu.

Its a wierd one!

DOOM runs fine, except it has no sound, and I dont know which button to press to fire the wepon.... a bit silly but nothing works, except changing the weapon or moving around with the joystick.

any help here, please?

• 4 months later...
Guest farmski

The readme says all you need to know.  Download the files to

You need to find the pak0.pak.gz on the net, just search for that in Google and it'll come up with a couple of places.  Download them via ActiveSync and run the spvQuake.exe

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have c550!! i tried all this!!

it doesnt work!!

if someone could copy all the files on to their pc and e mail me them as they have them configured, or upload the actual working setup somewhere and post a link with it all configured right,

why didnt this happen in the first place??

saves hunting for them!!

please someone!!

cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kevinsephiroth
i have c550!! i tried all this!!

it doesnt work!!

if someone could copy all the files on to their pc and e mail me them as they have them configured, or upload the actual working setup somewhere and post a link with it all configured right,

why didnt this happen in the first place??

saves hunting for them!!

please someone!!

cheers!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've got a C600...(QVGA screen)

the game works smoothly has sound but the problem is: the screen shows only a 176*220 resolution game. with a pocketquake.exe file.

SpvQuake just shows a white screen !

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Beefdawg

I dont get it when i click view file and do the whole I agree thing it gives me a file called index.php what do I do with that? ;) srry im a noob

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.